• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wall Guy Fan Club! Join today!

ge-man

I can't wait till E3. I have a feeling based just on this thread alone that the photoshop threads that will be forthcoming will easily exceed the greatness of the Reggie thread from last year. :lol

OmniGamer

:lol :lol

I *heart* GAF...it's the same as why watching a bad movie can be fun as long as you poke fun at it....PD0=underwhelming....WallGuy=Digital N20 :lol

Mooreberg

Rorschach said:
Guys, I'm sorry. Turns out Wall Guy was just a spray on the wall like the ones in Counter-Strike that people use as dummies to fool the enemy.

Proof:

dumb2.gif

:lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Rorschach said:
Guys, I'm sorry. Turns out Wall Guy was just a spray on the wall like the ones in Counter-Strike that people use as dummies to fool the enemy.

Proof:

dumb2.gif

wow, even rare had the nerve to make Perfect Dark Zero a collect-a-thon

MightyHedgehog said:
Yeah, that pic is pretty awful. Someone in the other thread put a shot of the Man-at-Arms figure from the He-Man/Masters of the Universe cartoon next to that shot... :lol

Man-At-Arms-complete1982series1.JPG
wallguy-screen.jpg

This is the best thread in the history of the internet. :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Holy shit, I'm crying here!

Now we NEED Wall Guy T-Shirts, baseball caps, collectable soft drinks bottles, a Burger King tie-in (someone NEEDS to make a Wall Guy version of the Burger King "where is your god now?" image), and MORE!

Wall Guy: The New Mascot of GAF

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom