• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wayfinder - Extended Gameplay Trailer

8BiTw0LF

Banned

Get an in-depth look at Wayfinder features and locations in this special extended version of the Gameplay Trailer revealed at the 2023 Sony State of Play! Become a powerful Wayfinder and push back against the evil Gloom that threatens Evenor. Explore ever-changing dungeons and Lost Zones to discover loot for upgraded gear and customizations. Tailor your playstyle, weapons and gear the way you want to forge your own path and unlock the full power of your Wayfinder! Early Access: May 2023.

Bonus:

Looks OK but free to play means it’s gonna be full of monetisation, ads for shit and shortcuts. I can see that it’s Digital Extremes but I’m not convinced it won’t be like the rest of them.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Looks OK but free to play means it’s gonna be full of monetisation, ads for shit and shortcuts. I can see that it’s Digital Extremes but I’m not convinced it won’t be like the rest of them.

WARFRAME has some of the grossest pay-to-play in the F2P space. Also this is just being published by them; it is being developed by "Joe Mads" studio which is pretty clear in the art design.

. . .that is my only hope that this isn't a joke of a F2P title like WF is.

Top Bottom