• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy's, I salute you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
God damn, how refreshing it is to hear, "Biggie size for only 39 cents?"

Fuck you McDonalds, assholes, make me feel like the scum of the Earth for asking to supersize.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
I'm surprised your heart and/or stomach doesn't make you feel like the scum of the earth after you're done eating all that. It sure did to me.

fenekku-gitsune said:
I'm surprised your heart and/or stomach doesn't make you feel like the scum of the earth after you're done eating all that. It sure did to me.

It's delicious. That's all that matters. I don't care if it cuts my life span- why the hell should we live if we can't enjoy it while we do?

firex

It's great with a single burger... in my case, before I go on a long car trip I either do that, or get it with a chicken sandwich, and don't eat all the fries.

impirius

I wish they would just go ahead and give the guy an official spokesman job. I mean the guy obviously has a passion for Wendy's

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Mister Zimbu said:
It's delicious. That's all that matters. I don't care if it cuts my life span- why the hell should we live if we can't enjoy it while we do?

That statement is actually a good case for why you shouldn't eat 'delicious' food.
Have you ever seen a fat person walk up 4 flights of stairs? Is he/she enjoying life?

Why oh why did they have to go and change the formula of the 99 cent chicken sandwich? WHY!? at least they still have the nuggets and the jr. bacon cheesburger.

catfish said:
That statement is actually a good case for why you shouldn't eat 'delicious' food.
Have you ever seen a fat person walk up 4 flights of stairs? Is he/she enjoying life?

No, but on the same token, just because you eat fast food once, or even once a week, or even once a fucking day doesn't mean you're going to blow up to 450 pounds. I just sick of these holier-than-thou morons who think that an occasional fast food meal will send their entire diet and health down the toilet.

Relax, and enjoy life. Food kicks ass.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Mister Zimbu said:
No, but on the same token, just because you eat fast food once, or even once a week, or even once a fucking day doesn't mean you're going to blow up to 450 pounds. I just sick of these holier-than-thou morons who think that an occasional fast food meal will send their entire diet and health down the toilet.

Relax, and enjoy life. Food kicks ass.

Of course you can eat fast food. I would argue that once a day is going to turn you into a fatshit though.

Stele said:
You don't need to be fat to have cardiovascular problems, or at least visually fat.

I don't see how that's relevant. A fast food meal every once in awhile isn't going to kill you or cripple your health, period.

MIMIC

Banned
Mister Zimbu said:

Because that's not how you get into Heaven. :)

Stele

Holds a little red book
Mister Zimbu said:
I don't see how that's relevant. A fast food meal every once in awhile isn't going to kill you or cripple your health, period.
You said everyday, buddy. Unless you have some kind of daily running or biking routine to burn off the shit, that stuff will accumulate to bite you in the ass 10-20 years down the road.

yoshifumi

Banned
wendy's has bacon mushroom melts again, which is the closest thing they've had to the cheddar lover's bacon cheeseburger, so i love wendy's once again.

Fusebox

Banned
I watched Supersize Me the other day.

Did you know Americas small is our (Australia) large size? Your supersize drinks are absolutely MASSIVE. One of them would easily last me a few days.

demi

I love Wendy's myself, as I sometimes pick up like 2 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and a medium pop before work...but...

I've found myself picking up 20 McNuggets at McDonalds lately. $4 for all of it is a nice stomach filler, and heart clogger!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fusebox said:

Did you know Americas small is our (Australia) large size? Your supersize drinks are absolutely MASSIVE. One of them would easily last me a few days.
and im lovin it! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Fusebox said:

What the hell? The small is TINY. It's in the little white bag and goes in Happy Meals. If that's your large, you Aussies must have small appetites.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
"It's delicious. That's all that matters. I don't care if it cuts my life span- why the hell should we live if we can't enjoy it while we do?"

You act as if quality of life doesn't matter.

Somone on a healthy diet will feel much better all day where as you get your 2 minutes of savoring fatty food.

After eating healthy food for several years now, unhealthy things taste like crap to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom