• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your thoughts on Sony's PC ports now running vastly better than their games do on PS5?

Where will you play Sony games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baphomet

Once they're launching day 1 on PC I'll play them all there.

But I'm not waiting 6+ months to play something Im looking forward to.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
My total play time of God of War on PC is less than 20 minute, its the same fucking game I played in 2018.
Sometimes I wonder how we could evolve from sticks and stones, to be shocked over a game being released on what platform is the same on another.

Skifi28

My definition of the world "vastly" must be quite different. I remember back in the PS3 days where the PC VS console ports were a generation ahead. These days the differences are quite minor and that's assuming you even have the high end hardware required to crank the settings up or brute force your way past mediocre ports.

It's great that all games are getting PC ports for the sake of preservation, but I wouldn't wait years to play a game I want for the sake of having a little better reflections.

Last edited:

SeraphJan

Sometimes I wonder how we could evolve from sticks and stones, to be shocked over a game being released on what platform is the same on another.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

shubik

Why would I want to change to a pc? It is extremely expensive, parts are hard to get, you have to tinker around for each game finding the perfect configuration etc.

That’s the beauty of console gaming. You don’t need to do anything of that. You can be sure the game will run and you don’t have to wait years to play the new Sony titles. Op really misses the point.

Console gamers will not switch to PC because the games are running slightly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom