• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What compilations do you want to see next?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Edit

We've had the ataris/midways/intellivisions/megaman (grrrrrrrr @ Atomic Planet)

I would still love to see a proper Sega arcade comp (just put arcade exact shinobi/shadow dancer and I am there day one), Castlevania (I, II, III, IV, PCE Rondo and SOTN = olubode splooging), Arcade Capcom (Jetpack series - Side Arms, Forgotten Worlds, Section Z + Black Tiger would make me a very poor man from missing work.)

Anything else?

DMczaf

116817.jpg
127091.jpg
144766.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
A DDR compilation (for Xbox :) )
A FULL Zelda, Mario compilation. none of this "we'll leave out like 2 games or so"
Metal Gear :D

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Defensor said:
Konami really need to do a DDR compilation from 1st mix -> Extreme on one DVD.

I can gurandamntee that Konami will never do that.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
A complete Mario collection including original portable titles.

Really, any new collection from Nintendo, Konami, Capcom, Square would make me happy.

Mother 1+2 must come out here, no excuses.

Fifty

Since I believe a compilation should have at least 4 titles....and we know Capcom would go for it...I think I'd like to see a Megaman X collection.

I wish Konami would release a big compilation of their best MSX games, emulated on one of the consoles. But nobody would buy that in America or Europe :(

An 8-bit Rare collection would be nice...not counting the licensed stuff or stuff they did, but do not own the IP...it'd still be a pretty nice collection.

Oh and Treasure Box needs to happen already.

I want a proper Mega Man collection for GC, with all the Rockman Complete Works remixed music, maybe even the Genesis Wily Wars graphics, and an unfucked control scheme.

Battletoads compilations covering every game developed (including the rare/ea arcade game) would be an instant purchase for me.

There's one I've been thinking of that would combine Nintendo's "NES retro" and "cheap includable peripheral" (like with Donkey Konga) phases. That is, a collection of their NES light gun games like Duck Hunt, Wild Gunman, Hogan's Alley, and Gumshoe; bundled with a wireless GCN gun modeled after the old Zapper.

robot

A Megaman X compilation would be awesome. And a definite +1 for Ridge Racer.
Actually a Ridge Racer Revolution remake would be good enough for me.

CrisKre

There absolutely NEEDS to be a Catlevania compilation with all Nes games, Bloodlines and Super, Symphony OTN, Dracula X and the GBA titles (you can leave the Game boy ones out ;)).

N64 ones could be in there as well.

Even if they don't compile Shining Force !,2, and 3, they must at least give us a complete Shining Force 3.

Any compilations of good NES games on GBA would be good.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
A Goldeneye/Perfect Dark disc with improved framerates for each.

A disc with every single main Mario game ever released.

Nobody said these have to have any chance at all of coming true! ...:(

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
MegaMan X (1 - 6), Contra (w/arcade versions) & Castlevania (w/Rondo of Blood in English) would all be nice. I would also like to see a Sonic Team compilation with Nights, Burning Rangers, Sonic CD, etc.

The universe demands the existence of a Super Star Wars/Super Empire/Super Jedi collection disc. I'm not even a Star Wars nut and I know this.

Birbo

A Dreamcast Online Games Disc for Xbox Live!

Chu Chu Rocket
Alien Front Online
Ooga Booga
Propeller Arena

just to name a few.

Top Bottom