• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if you were the last man alive on Earth with only women?

Cutty Flam

Banned
Living on the planet where the female population remained in tact, but all men somehow vanished, only you remain. What would happen in a situation like that?

I wonder if I’d be able to play Paper Mario: The Origami King safely in such an unprecedented event? Would it be safe to to take a walk outside?

Shantae

Banned
snu_snu.gif

GeorgPrime

Banned
Let me quote myself what could happen if that was the case:

Jeah i had one these too. Huge boobs for her age. (14)

She wanted to fuck me at a school trip when i was still a minor myself. She came to my room, i was half asleep and she was like trying to seduce me until i said "When heaven burns and hell freezes... even then i wouldnt bang you". I really couldnt stand her character.

Just hope all the womand are not like her xD

Last edited:

llien

A male power fantasy, chuckle, and then they ask "why men in power don't do shit for other men". :D

There is a 4 decades old Polish movie about that.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
That situation would suck balls u would want at least some other guys to help share the load and prevent inbreeding of future generations. The main question is how many ???

Atrus

Gold Member
I'd imagine there would be a total global societal collapse leading to the deaths of most of the remaining women. The survivors would mostly regress into largely agrarian scavengers and the last man could more than likely end up a god king of old among the pockets he encounters later on.

Last edited:

Nester99

Your jiz would be the most important and valuable thing on the planet.

The real question is would you be King Big Dick the first, Or would you take the soy road and let those bitches chain you up like a dairy cow.

Top Bottom