• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Made Red Dead Redemption A BIG DEAL?

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Honestly, just being a competent western. Apart from rockstar it's a pretty underused video game genre. Probably the bigwigs who love to maximize 'profit and certainty,' drive development away from westerns. Idk.

Excess

No i don't have a xone x, just a simple one, but if i remeber well, you still kinda of an upgrade on xone since you play in 1080p and not 720p like the original x360 version

Better than nothing i guess.
From what I've read and seen, it does not run at 1080p on the regular XB1. It's still 720p, but it's much more stable in terms of framerate.

GymWolf

From what I've read and seen, it does not run at 1080p on the regular XB1. It's still 720p, but it's much more stable in terms of framerate.

I watched this video and it says that it run at 1080p on xone, i don't know...

Last edited:

Majukun

abandoned the game out of boredom after reaching mexico..really repetitive and with some really heavy design issues..like a completely botched economy system

source.gif

Horse for courses, really.

If you prefer more responsive gunplay then more power to you.

It doesn't mean, however, that the less responsive, more realistic, slower-paced gunplay is inherently bad.

Top Bottom