• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation State of Play

What snacks and drinks are you going to enjoy with PLaystation State of Play?

I'm going to have 🇫🇮 inspired snacks:
cNHzaC8.png
oOus51i.png
0iiOCO4.png

Lastly paying respects to fallen soldier, keeping the snacks tradition ongoing...

tVpl2iO.png

utkDrgS.png

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Is this expected to be mostly about GT7? Or do we expect new/other announcements?

Valt7786

If it were gonna be interesting enough to watch then I'd plow through some pringles or something, but half hour of gran snorismo? Hard pass.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Isn’t this mostly going to be about Gran Turismo? I probably won’t bother watching it.

Kuranghi

61WBD8co29L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
+
cadbury-caramel-nibbles-1.jpg

Its not something I planned, I just usually have a nice sweet rum and chocolate caramels around, so I'll consume this while I watch. I have a 2020 bottling of this beer too, but maybe thats a bit much for a 10pm tipple since its 750ml of 10% ABV:

c7dadcb9722ce7a55196be3fc9fab6cb_raw.jpg

Ellery

Have snacks at home, but I did not plan any sort of snack session for this event (beforehand).
I might open a can of Pringles (original).
And I have a bunch of those.
680_snickerscreamypeanutbutter.jpg

Actually pretty mild expectations for this event. I think we might see something big after GT7, Horizon, Ghostwire Tokyo and God of War have released

Top Bottom