• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PlayStation State of Play

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I’ve just eaten some really good mexican food I’d ordered out.

im just gonna sit with a nice cuppa tea and take in the gorgeous HDR lighting.

amigastar

Is the State of Play based only on Gran Turismo or will we see other games too? (sorry for the stupid question)

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I wonder how many Vodka bottles you''ve drunk when
Joel got golfed in TLOU2
lol. I saw it coming after all the pre-release outrage.

Ive seen many deaths in media before. They dont bother me. I didnt cry when Marlon Brando died in the Godfather or when main characters died in Game Of Thrones. I really dont understand why that was such a huge deal. Writers do that all the time.

wtf026.gif

SSfox

lol. I saw it coming after all the pre-release outrage.

Ive seen many deaths in media before. They dont bother me. I didnt cry when Marlon Brando died in the Godfather or when main characters died in Game Of Thrones. I really dont understand why that was such a huge deal. Writers do that all the time.
I wouldn't say i cry either, but it's shocking sometimes (like that GOT season 3 episode), you can get sad if it's a character you really like, but of course nothing crazy like crying or something sine you know it's not real.

I don’t really care about racing games.

I do like to mention burnout 3:takedown when I can. mentioned.

I would love a real driving simulator in a city environment. So I can road rage virtually.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I wouldn't say i cry either, but it's shocking sometimes (like that GOT season 3 episode), you can get sad if it's a character you really like, but of course nothing crazy like crying or something sine you know it's not real.
Oh definitely. I meant crying as in the insane outrage created by that characters death before and even after the game's release. I was definitely sad and remorseful but its no different than that Game of thrones episode or any of my favorite characters dying in movies and tv shows. It's just a narrative choice that a writer makes because well he owns the damn characters and he can do with them as he pleases.

The outrage was so severe that I legit played through the whole game thinking Abby was trans and the internet was outraged about that. I couldnt believe when I found out it was all because they killed off a character.

Aenima

I don’t really care about racing games.

I do like to mention burnout 3:takedown when I can. mentioned.

I would love a real driving simulator in a city environment. So I can road rage virtually.
Hopefully the new Test Drive Unlimited will be close to that. It will feauture the full island of Hong Kong in real scale.

Last edited:
Eh, nothing different from most days.

Mouthfuls of disappointment choked down with copious amounts of vodka.

Father would to tell us to take a shit in one hand and put our hopes and dreams in another, then see which one weighs more.

Mother would tell us not to speak if we didn’t have anything nice to say.

It’s important to pass along knowledge such as this.

Maybe now there won’t be so many stupid, shit on threads here.

Banned
even if it wasn't a GT7 focused stream i wouldn't watch it lol. State of Plays so far ranged from mildly interesting to downright awful... so no way imma watch this lol

Bo_Hazem

Banned

I cried like a bitch, and proud of it.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
The insane simulation and details in GT7 is beyond anything in car gaming history, yet you find some brainless dudes saying "it's not true sim".

Staring Will Ferrell GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Top Bottom