• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will be the next Big multiplatform remake?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It's been too long.

a746Str.jpg

hinch7

I want Half Life 2 remake. Thankfully it’s heavily rumoured to be the case.
Was it? There is an RTX remaster is being worked on, which is a community based project approved by Valve. Looking forward to that though..

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Already announced? Silent Hill 2, then Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater, then The Witcher 1...

Unannounced? Final Fantasy IX, then Resident Evil 1, then Splinter Cell, then Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, then Final Fantasy X...
That would be hilarious but also fucking so annoying if ubisoft announced a splinter cell remake after Kojima announced his game physinc

Buggy Loop

Was it? There is an RTX remaster is being worked on, which is a community based project approved by Valve. Looking forward to that though..

Oh I was thinking of Nvidia leaked list that had it under Valve, but I guess it’s RTX…

Which is fine. Can’t wait.

hinch7

Oh I was thinking of Nvidia leaked list that had it under Valve, but I guess it’s RTX…

Which is fine. Can’t wait.
Yeah must've been that. Can't imagine Valve going back to remake any of their old games. If its anything like the Portal RTX remaster I'm happy with that. Gives us an excuse to replay the masterpiece lol.

Jesb

There are so many games that could use remakes that you could form 10 studios with just the job just to make remakes.

Top Bottom