• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When will you be playing STARFIELD?

When will you be playing STARFIELD?

• I am part of the early access crew (31 Aug/1 Sep)

• I will be playing on the official launch date (5 Sep/6 Sep)

• I will be playing at a later date

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Bethesda's STARFIELD will be launching in a couple of days for early access owners, and proper launch next week. So I am wondering will everyone will start play it: early access , proper launch date or later.

In case anyone is wondering, here's the release times

Starfield-Global-Release-Times-4K.jpg

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I'll be downloading it on GamePass on day of release. See no real reason to fork out more money just to play it a few days early - especially given that it's a Bethesda game, and could still come in a lot hotter than people think.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Launch day. I’m not in much of a hurry, the game seems humongous so playing it a few days early will hardly matter.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Most likely on release on PC Game Pass. I'm worried it's coming in hot though, even if early buzz says its polished. Still got PTSD from Skyrim on PS3.

On the 6th I hearing its gonna get a patch before official release so the early access doesn't interest me that much. I'm expecting a brilliant game either way but no harm in waiting for a more polished version.

Rockondevil

Feel like we’ve had this thread 3 times now.
But I’m waiting till the 6th. It’s Father’s Day this weekend so I likely won’t get time anyway.
I’d have considered it more if I knew anything about the expansion.

On the 6th I hearing its gonna get a patch before official release
I got a 15gb update earlier. But I’d expect you’re right with another one or two before release though.

would be a day one purchase but i'm drowning in Baldur's Gate/Armored Core/TOTK and others. Maybe if I can knock AC6 out soon then I'll pick up Starfield.

Roxkis_ii

Why do these threads feel like paid advertisements.
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
By the way, did you know you could pay to play one of the most ground breaking games to ever be released, and will be released in this generation early!? All for the low price of $31+ gamepass sub (I mean, who doesn't have the best deal in gaming! )

Oh and did you know that Phil is blessed by the pope to release Starfield. Now you have to buy the game or go to hell.

S/

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
6 of September because I’m on work trip from Thursday on and am not around for the early access. 😭

Last edited:

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
We're on holiday in Bali, and the early access drops while we are here so will miss a few days. Still, what a great thing to come home to!

diffusionx

Gold Member
The game looks amazing, I said as much in the reveal thread, and really hope it's great, but I'm in full cost control mode right now so will not be playing it for now. The only game I plan to buy this year is Phantom Liberty.

Last edited:

naguanatak

2am on friday. Last three vacation days. Only a couple of small things to do, rest of the time will be in front of TV/Series X 😎
Looking forward to digging in and taking it slow

MMaRsu

Banned
You'll miss the day so why not sleep the night and get up early following day? Otherwise you'll screw up your sleep pattern.
I have like a huge vacation time right now soo it doesnt matter too much for me..

But I mean I might play through the entire day too, from 2 till like 00:00am the next day so I'll wake up somewhere during the day on saturday

Last edited:

Arachnid

Early access a day early via a trip to New Zealand

No way in hell I'm paying for the premium version to play a few days early. Especially not when I'll have the game for free on Gamepass.

Guilty_AI

Someday. I like the idea of it but i could never get into bethesda games, so i'll let it cook for a bit, maybe wait for sales.

SJRB

Gold Member
Friday for sure, Premium Edition is locked and (almost) loaded.

There’s no way I’m going to dodge footage and spoilers for a whole week.

At a later date for me, much later. I don’t have a good enough PC, don’t want a series, so maybe some day if I buy a steam deck or something. Game looks great but not spend $400-700 CAD on new hardware great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom