• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where's the Kena marketing? Its out in 2 days.

[Sigma]

Now that the reviews are out, all these "it's cuz looks 6 out of 10, generic, 3 hour game" etc etc. Ban these FUD spreaders. Ban em all.

Mods you know what to do, we doing bans all across the board tonight
fifth-element.gif

Last edited:

Inviusx

Mods can close this thread now, we can migrate to the review thread. Good to see its getting some positive love.

Last edited:
I don't know much marketing something like this was ever going to get given it's a small budget indie title.

But congrats to Ember Labs, it's reviewing well and hopefully the sales are above expectations.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
I mean the game looks like a standard indie game. It isnt even getting a retail release. How many of those get marketing pushes?

this was featured in like 4 state of plays/conferences. If you werent sold then you arent gonna be sold today.

Just because sony is inexplicably charging $40 for an indie game doesnt mean its more than an indie game. Shouldve been priced like hades. $25.

this post is completely wrong. Kena is phenomenal and better than many AAA games

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
this post is completely wrong. Kena is phenomenal and better than many AAA games
Ember Labs is a 15 person studio. it's an indie studio. The game might be better than many AAA games, so was Hades, but it doesnt mean it's not an indie game. It's not priced like an AAA game. It's got great visuals but that doesnt mean its AAA either. Why would it get AAA marketing?

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Ember Labs is a 15 person studio. it's an indie studio. The game might be better than many AAA games, so was Hades, but it doesnt mean it's not an indie game. It's not priced like an AAA game. It's got great visuals but that doesnt mean its AAA either. Why would it get AAA marketing?

it should be priced like a $70 AAA game because it’s better than most stuff that gets released

Discounting it as a 15 person studio does this some serious injustice. I don’t know how they managed to do it

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Why? To me it seems she using her magic staff to get another jump, which is much more believable than jumping in mid air with no reason.

It's the spin move.

Lost Judgment just released and Diablo 2 in the next few. I think Kena is going to be on my Black Friday wishlist along with Left 4 Aliens.

Top Bottom