• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which ones you think will end up Playstation?

Borowski_1

Yes or no

Hi-Fi Rush:
Redfall:
Pentiment:
Gears 1, 4, 5:
Halo MCC+ Infinite:
Indiana Jones:
Hellblade 2:
Ori:
Doom Year Zero:
Starfield:
Blade:

Maddoxswe

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Everything GIF by E!

Blade: yes
Indiana jones: yes
Hi-fi rush: yes
pentiment: yes
hellblade 2: 50/50
Gears 1-5: hell no
Ori: again 50/50
Halo: Infinite and the collection hell no

As for red fall and starfield:

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

Almost all of them will be released, these months games will be released on PS5 with some time (Hifi rush, Starfield, etc...) the new Hellblade2, Indiana Jones will take a few months and then they will all be multis day one.

Bond007

Only one that interests me is Indiana Jones and who knows how that turns out?
The ship has sailed on some of the other classics until proven otherwise - Gears/Halo. To me anyway

I enjoy Forza and it isnt listed. Last one was a massive disappointment and i dont care for Horizon. I truly think Forza will end up dying on Playstation. TBH i only valued Forza as an XBOX exclusive and landing in GTurismo country isnt going to go well for the series if you ask me.

Yes or no

Hi-Fi Rush
Yes.
No (Don't think anyone wants to play that)
Pentiment:
Yes.
Gears 1, 4, 5:
No.
Halo MCC+ Infinite:
No.
Indiana Jones
Yes. Looks like your typical barely-a-video-game Oscar bait triple A Sony exclusive.
Hellblade 2
Yes. The first one is already there.
Yes.
Doom Year Zero:
Considering 2016 and Eternal are there, most certainly yes.
Starfield
Yes, who would want to play that, that is another story.
And yes.

Mowcno

All of them could come eventually. Maybe Redfall is the least likely and they just try and forget about it.

Alebrije

All the B tier crap stuff like Redfall could come day 1 on PS. The rest one year of less time if Microsoft keeps releasing consoles.

The ones that will be worth porting and they think will make money.
People are gonna flip cause the ones that'll sell the best is Halo and Gears . . .

XXL

Hi-Fi Rush: Yes
Redfall: No
Pentiment: Yes
Gears 1, 4, 5: Yes
Halo MCC+ Infinite: Yes
Indiana Jones: Yes
Hellblade 2: Yes
Ori: Yes
Doom Year Zero: Yes
Starfield: Yes
Blade: Yes

Last edited:

kyussman

I don't own a PS5 right now but I would like to see Dishonored multiplatform again in the future.....you can keep the rest tbh.

Valonquar

Honestly I just don't really care much about any of them. If any of them mattered enough, I'd already own an Xbox. All this cross plat stuff means is I MIGHT play some of these games if they show up as PS+ as a freebie somewhere down the line if I am bored enough.

DarthPutin

Dunno if Pentiment will pay for its port. It's more of a PC game and niche one even there. I will play it at some point, not ragging on it, just that it's very obscure.

Oh, and they can re-port Deathloop just for fun! And Sony should show a trailer during State of Play!

Top Bottom