• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is your fav boss from Dark Souls Trilogy?

Lothric and Lorian were one of the most memorable fights for me. It took me so many damn tries. Though gael and friede were also amazing.

Nothing has compared to those in elden ring sadly. I hope the DLC make up for it.

Friede the original 3 stage fight has a lot of variation in it, and is one of the better bosses in the series. Again, a challenge you won't walk through but you'll have fun (if you dodge her grabs).
That boss is the opposite of fun. Friede by herself is mediocre. That giant joining in just makes everything easier. Once the game fakes you out and brings her back things get ridiculous. Not only is she moving all over the screen with area of attack weapon magic, but she also has an instant kill move. Do not know how soloing this boss without a summon is even bearable to most people.

I doubt anyone that plays Dark Souls 3 ever opts to start the other DLC before end game by going through this bullshit boss after a quick run to the Cathedral of the Deep.

Soodanim

That boss is the opposite of fun. Friede by herself is mediocre. That giant joining in just makes everything easier. Once the game fakes you out and brings her back things get ridiculous. Not only is she moving all over the screen with area of attack weapon magic, but she also has an instant kill move. Do not know how soloing this boss without a summon is even bearable to most people.

I doubt anyone that plays Dark Souls 3 ever opts to start the other DLC before end game by going through this bullshit boss after a quick run to the Cathedral of the Deep.
She doesn't have an instant kill move, you just have low health and/or defence. Don't blame your poor stat spread on the game.
He moveset in phase 3 isn't much different to phase 1, the combos are mostly just expanded with black flame.

SkylineRKR

Nameless King is excellent. Friede is excellent bar phase 2. Dancer is pretty good. And I liked Gael. Honorable mention goes to Sinh, which I think is the best Dragon battle in the saga.

Also Prowling Magus, Pinwheel etc. Ofcourse they're trash, but I love how the games throw the occasional weak wtf boss at you.

Boneless

N0bqLL2.jpg

Top Bottom