• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why? Because.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzlehell

Banned

Why this got locked? What, is it because it's too close to being spam (even though I haven't even mentioned THAT fucking game in my post)? Then maybe you should also step it up and clear out the other 75 billion threads that are actual spam and are currently still open and active if it's such a tremendous blunder for this message board.

Thanks for harassing me with random thread locks and trivial warnings.

This board is great and there are many cool people around, but the mods suck. Hope you're happy that your only purpose here is to ruin things for others, you miserable cunts. I don't give a shit anymore, do what you obviously wanted to do for a long time now. At least now I gave you an actual valid reason so you don't have to manufacture an imaginary one.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I dunno why that thread was locked either OP, but you should have just laughed it off instead of getting mad.

Davevil

daddy-chill-out-just-chill.gif

Ar¢tos

Plenty of threads get locked without any reason or explanation... It's the way things are now, just accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom