• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why?

O-N-E

I saw some youtubers hating on the new Bieber song and how he's promoting it, so I ended up watching the music video and witness......

3mwedy.gif

giphy.gif

Why? Why would you implement this effect? I've seen some more of this stuff recently. Things like fake blinks. It's just creepy. Stop doing it.

I can't explain it. But watching that video brings some feeling of violence in me. I wanna go and bash his face in.
I don't know why.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I wouldn’t have watched the video without this thread and I really liked it.

bieber4lyfe

I ALMOST want to listen to the song to hear how bad it is, but I don’t think I want to waste my time. Bieber is a pink wearing pansy ass bitch.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Do people really need a reason to shit on bieber? Especially with that ridiculous pink hairs??

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love

If you look closely, you can see that at the very instant the Master performs his Chinstretchy Browflux™...the woman behind him is completely absorbed into his infinite pink essence.

The woman's blonde friend instantly forgets her companion ever existed, and yet is filled with delight. The woman is become neverborn. She has been fully and well beiberfied.

Praise be!

Top Bottom