• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Master Chief finally reveal his sexual orientation once and for all in the next Halo installment? (Lowkey Halo Hype Thread)

Buki1

Master Chief

> Main Chief

Chief is offensive to Native Americans and unconsciously speaks to the history of racial genocide and imperialism in the US

> Main Guy

Guy is offensive to non gender conforming sentient ape descendants and unconsciously speaks to the history of bigotry and patriarchy in the US

> Main Person

Congratulations, your application to era mod team has been accepted. 🌈✊🏾

VAL0R

Banned
One day Master Chief and Cortana, who becomes a real woman with space magic, will get married on a alien planet with lots of flowers and have a son named "Baby Master Chief Jr." who will learn the Spartan ways and continue the tradition of killing jihadist aliens, like how dad showed him.

Last edited:

Inuteu

Well he doesn’t like aliens...
so no chance to be this guy under the armor?

Welcome+to+cuckland_8a08b5_5780813.jpg

the_master

Not very related but the least I know about the MC, the better. Halo CE was great in this regard, everything was a mystery. Now they have made so many books and movies and spin offs that you can no longer guess, you just need to find this information.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Anything else than a gender queer trans nonbinary black Master Chief is transphobic and frankly unacceptable. In fact I think Stinkles should apologise in advance for the bigotry.

I think the world was a better place when we had asexual video games characters (for the most part).

But I bet he is pansexual.

Definition: Pansexuality is sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.

So now this is OK to be gender-blind, but being skin-color-blind is a form of violence? What a time to be alive!

BigBooper

He's a mechanophiliac and his gender is technosexual and/or cybersexual depending on if he's attracted to bits or nuts at the time.

Murdoch

I know we're all joking about this; in reality there's an incredibly strong chance a non binary Spartan/ODST and a gay marine will be revealed as side characters in 2 hours time.

MC (xe, xym, xyr) is actually a xenophilliac, but is still in a self-struggle to find xymself, that’s why xe hates the covenant so much.

TheContact

Master Chief

> Main Chief

Chief is offensive to Native Americans and unconsciously speaks to the history of racial genocide and imperialism in the US

> Main Guy

Guy is offensive to non gender conforming sentient ape descendants and unconsciously speaks to the history of bigotry and patriarchy in the US

> Main Person

> Main Person

Person is offensive as it implies that everyone identifies as a person and not an object or an animal

Main Character

Data Ghost

We can argue that the piece of software is more sexy than anything drunkman ever designed tho...

bf0a48bcb7f2152cdeb0dce04a47f99e.jpg
Can we update this design into something more progressive? Its only acceptable to have female characters now who either a) have barely visible gender neutral curves, or b) they do have curves but they are cleverly hidden by loose clothing/armour.

Data Ghost

I won't buy any game with a straight male lead anymore, so I hope so. I kinda think he should be differently-abled as well. Maybe the suit helps him walk, but when he takes the suit off, he has to use a wheelchair with a rainblow flag on it. Also he should be trans.
Agreed, as a straight white male I absolutely hate myself, and rightfully so too. Really not sure why god didn't create me as a transexual person of colour. Life can be so cruel.

Definition: Pansexuality is sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.
That's just bisexuality with extra steps.

Wvrs

Asexual because of genetic modifications.

Halo has been way ahead of the times since the beginning.

gow3isben

Master chief is gender fluid. In Halo 1-3 pretty sure he was a male and in Halo 5 clearly female. In all circumstances she was clearly attracted to men. So he used to be a gay dude but now she’s a heterosexual female. Awaiting updates in infinite.

Last edited:

Casanova

I really hope the chief is gay as hell, just to watch y'all lose your shit over yet another fictional video game character. It's great fun to watch. Pretending like gay super soldiers wouldn't exist (and/or claiming that their existence in video games would be "woke culture") is a true slap in the face to the sci-fi genre. But, I don't think y'all are ready for that conversation yet. Stop giving in to the clickbait, and move on ya sensitive straighties.

Top Bottom