• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Looking at the 2012 AOTY vote again, that really was the best top-10 list we've ever produced. I doubt we'll ever have another one that good again.

Manga
Written by Kōji Kumeta
Published by Kodansha
English publisher Canada United States Kodansha Comics USA
Demographic Shōnen
Magazine Weekly Shōnen Magazine
Original run April 27, 2005 – June 13, 2012
Volumes 30 (List of volumes)

Based Kumeta.

jman2050

You know if Shaft was really dedicated to keeping the whole "7 years later" joke intact, that means they would intentionally be waiting until this year to adapt the ending! So we should be getting an SZS season 4 announcement any day now, right?

Right?

Please?

I was planning on changing it soon anyway, but...
bOUoe6J.png

If it helps I appreciate the Gintama nod.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, just to be clear, Usagi Drop doesn't actually end with
them hooking up
. I just figure that should be put out there because, as evidenced by the ANNCast, people just get an idea of what they think the ending is and then just go with it. lol

Yeah. Honestly, the manga isn't a big deal for me. Like, I don't like the ending, but the manga is the manga and it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the anime.

I was planning on changing it soon anyway, but...
bOUoe6J.png

And now it looks like it's ready to take it up the ass. How fitting.

You know if Shaft was really dedicated to keeping the whole "7 years later" joke intact, that means they would intentionally be waiting until this year to adapt the ending! So we should be getting an SZS season 4 announcement any day now, right?

Right?

Please?

Well we don't know what their plans are for fall or winter yet, so there's some hope.

Unless they get around to adapting the next -gatari series instead...

cajunator

Banned
Kumetaaaaaaaaa

Manga
Written by Kōji Kumeta
Published by Kodansha
English publisher Canada United States Kodansha Comics USA
Demographic Shōnen
Magazine Weekly Shōnen Magazine
Original run April 27, 2005 – June 13, 2012
Volumes 30 (List of volumes)

yeah I havent even seen this show but when this was revealed it still blew my mind.

Oh were you guys talking about the huge Zetsubou Sensei reveal near the end of the show? If so, yeah it was amazing how much it was foreshadowed. Yet I never guessed it. That's twist done right. Like all the time traveling nods in earlier episodes of Steins;Gate

Steins;gate floored me the first time around. Unfortunately if I ever wat h SZS I know the secret. It will give me a interestinv insight into the subtleties of the show though so Im kinda interested in watching.

duckroll

Wizard Barristers - Episode 4

6k1t9S8.jpg

This is pretty stupid...

This show is dumb. Each episode is worse than the last. It's painfully obvious where the main story is going, but they're going to drag it on with dumb cases while getting there. The show gets lewder with each passing week too. It's just a matter of time before I drop this to protect myself from the horror of Umetsu. This week's episode is a dumb copy of Primal Fear. Wow. So original! The art is getting worse too. Even the action is starting to get boring. I'll probably give it another 2 episodes before seriously considering dumping it, because I have a weakness for stupidity. :(

cajunator

Banned
For all the shit Shaft gets for production quality issues, they do choose some really fun and interesting material to work with.

Gazoinks

Princess: The Tutuing 03

Pretty easy to predict where the woman's story was going, but still a pretty good episode.
Looks like Fakir and Rue are fighting for control of Mytho or something.

Also, can we get a positive emotion for Mytho this time? Loneliness and disappointment? That stinks!

Drosselmeyer is kind of a dick.

This is one of those shows where I like the concept way, way more than the execution. Shame it's not being done by a better team, didn't even bother watching this one. :|

Articalys

Seeing Nisekoi animated through the Shaft/Shinbo filter is still one of the more surreal things for me this season, since I never would have imagined a WSJ romcom series like it being adapted this way.

Link Man

Banned
Higurashi 2

It's every teenage boy's fantasy to have a cute girl obsessing over him, right? Even if she does
refer to herself in the third person

This show is dumb. Each episode is worse than the last. It's painfully obvious where the main story is going, but they're going to drag it on with dumb cases while getting there. The show gets lewder with each passing week too. It's just a matter of time before I drop this to protect myself from the horror of Umetsu. This week's episode is a dumb copy of Primal Fear. Wow. So original! The art is getting worse too. Even the action is starting to get boring. I'll probably give it another 2 episodes before seriously considering dumping it, because I have a weakness for stupidity. :(

Didn't you watch Kyoukai no Kanata until its conclusion though?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Episode 7:

Okay, this episode was pretty rocking with the battles that, yes, are pretty close to Gundam, but the entire affair was fucking ruined by Tuxedo Mask showing up will some truly bullshit run-ins. Fuck him and fuck this episode. I'll be honest, this is almost a deal breaker here, if I wanted to watch matches end in this fashion, I would go back to watching the WWE.

Clannad: The After Storying 01

Akio is still the best, nothing else matters.

Oh actually this matters: Since finishing Clannad I've started Gintama and now I can't unhear Shinpachi in Sunohara.

Okay but really this was a pretty good episode. Felt like one of the less dull S1 episodes.

Yay. I enjoy reading Clannad and After Story impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom