• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman Accuses Man Of Pouring Bucket Of Hot Diarrhea On Her Head

Bullet Club

Woman Accuses Man Of Pouring Bucket Of Hot Diarrhea On Her Head

The woman told a news outlet that she is still suffering from PTSD, months after the attack.

qnqd5UW.jpg

A Los Angeles woman said she has been suffering from PTSD for seven months after a man poured a bucket of hot diarrhea over her head.

Heidi Van Tassel told KNBC TV that she was in her car on Hollywood Boulevard after eating Thai food when a man suddenly dragged her out of her vehicle and into the middle of the street.

The man then dumped a bucket of feces on her head, she told KNBC TV.

“It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes,” Van Tassel said. “Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month.”

After the attack, Van Tassel went to a local hospital to be tested for infectious diseases that are caused by contact with feces. She will return every three months for additional testing, KNBC TV reported.

Van Tassel said the PTSD she’s dealing with “is beyond anything that I’ve ever felt,” but she is also trying to be empathetic to the man accused of attacking her.

The man was charged with battery and taken to jail, KNBC TV reported, citing court records. A judge later sent him to a residential facility for people with mental health issues, the outlet said. He was released in August.

“He doesn’t need jail time. He needs mental health care. I have empathy for him because he needs help,” she said.

Source: HuffPost

lock2k

Banned
Wow, fuck this swine person who did that to her.

I'm with a severe stomach flu since Monday and it makes me want to puke everytime I go to the bathroom. Imagine having to deal with waste from other person... eeeewwwww

lil puff

He'll get picked up again soon enough. That is virtually guaranteed. Feel bad for next victim.
Yep. I'm not sure what kind of "treatment" they gave him that's applicable to this kind of act.

If that lady ends up with any type of illness or worse, he needs to be thrown in jail.

Back when I was in 7th grade, 2 idiots decided it would be fun to toss a cup of vomit in the hallways while everyone was at their lockers. That cup happened to land in my area and got on me. This story brought that back to my memory and got in my head again.

Lucky I wasn't that judge.

DESTROYA

It could have been a communal shit bucket for people wondering how you collect so much.
Thank god I have auto locks on my car door because I think I would end up killing someone if they tried to do this to me.

"Poor guy, he was mentally ill and needs all our support and care.."

uhm. No.

I'm tired of the way mental health is being used as a way to make excuses for all kinds of shitty behavior.
She's saying that because she probably posts on Era. No rationale human being would ever forgive someone who puts their health on danger in that way, let alone unprovoked.

Top Bottom