• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WORLD OF HORROR - v1.0 Launch Trailer

WORLD OF HORROR has left Early Access and v1.0 has arrived!

WORLD OF HORROR follows the rural residents of a seaside Japanese town facing inhuman terrors, as reality frays and tears at the edges. Investigate the eldritch mysteries striking your town, and seek the truth behind the depredations of man and monster. Solve puzzles to collect precious items and arcane spells. Struggle against malevolent legends of Japanese folklore while trying to hold onto your sanity and survive in this horrific 1-bit roguelite RPG.

It's also getting a physical release on Switch through the good folks at Fangamer.

F80YmTQacAEDijM

The Japanese PS4 physical version available through PlayAsia: https://www.play-asia.com/world-of-horror-multi-language/13/70gcp1

world-of-horror-multilanguage-762949.1.jpg

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Man, feels like this has been in development for forever. Definitely want to check it out - seems like it's completely my vibe.

Reactions: Isa

Isa

Man, feels like this has been in development for forever. Definitely want to check it out - seems like it's completely my vibe.
do it jewish GIF

I got the steam update earlier today but still nothing on PS or Eshop. Sucks mang, I want to share the glorious horrors with my girl.

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
This game looks really good and the atmosphere is on spot.

But the gameplay is too random, there's basically zero character development and the combat is not fun.
Stories don't feel satisfying to finish.

I wish this was some sort of interactive story instead (like a manga version of a CYOA)

Top Bottom