• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Ashodin

WTF at that ending to the comic. Days of Future Past shit?

GIFS

X39Zzsj.gif

aeVDasz.gif

Strimei

uhhhh...what? is this more time travel shenanigans? Or are they planning Legion to go ahead in years by patch?

I think its just setting things up for way in the future. We aren't going to suddenly jump ahead by like sixty years. We may not even see these events in WoW, but Warcraft 4 perhaps.

Also, I should point out that it seems the motion comic version and the pdf have a difference in the final panel.

Motion Comic:

PDF:

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I think its just setting things up for way in the future. We aren't going to suddenly jump ahead by like sixty years. We may not even see these events in WoW, but Warcraft 4 perhaps.

Also, I should point out that it seems the motion comic version and the pdf have a difference in the final panel.

Motion Comic:

PDF:

Interesting. Also note that
Velen says Shadow, not the Legion. Maybe they are about to fight the Void Lords.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mantid probably more likely than Nerubian.

I'd kill for a bug race

As would I.

Someone mentioned "Preach" person earlier. I randomly found myself watching some youtube videos from a Preach Gaming channel, is that the same person?

Basically top 5 exciting and disapointing things in Legion, he hypes up dungeons (yay) and old world usage, and shits on tanks in general and legendaries dropping like candy (which I didnt know was a thing)

ampere

Resubbed today and helped the guild with Archimonde/Blackhand mount sales, ugh the camera is frustrating me lol. Felt way too zoomed in

Otherwise it was OK, my UI is super cluttered because I cleared my WTF folder. Didn't realize I had bigwigs configured a good bit

Anyone think the Demon Hunter class is going to make some class specs obsolete? A good buddy of mine is a Brewmaster tank and his guild is talking about replacing him with a DH.

Unless they are a bleeding edge guild (top 25 or something), there's no reason to swap tanks unless you have 2 of the same one or the player wants to play a different class. Brewmasters will still be fine and they'll get buffed if not, but playstyle reasons I totally understand swapping

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Blood Death Knights have awesome animations.

Unholy's are kind of boring but the one for Apocalypse is badass as fuck.

And Frost Blood Elf Male DKs look incredible when they animate. Their animation flavor actually fits the frost animations incredibly well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can you describe the fuckery? I cant watch it on my phone it wont open

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Can you describe the fuckery? I cant watch it on my phone it wont open

It's a timeskip to when Anduin is an old man and called "High King" by Velen, they're in The Exodor talking about some kind of attack and how it's the opportune moment to strike. Something like that.

So I guess Anduin will never die.

phierce

Does anyone here have high end/raid bear tanking info from legion beta testing? How is it? Etc?

Please share if so. (Milennia pleass?)

Rhaknar

Im loving both my outlaw rogue and my survival hunter. Now that im done with the lock I want to focus on those two newbies (bith are 24 or 25) but cant decide which ;_;

And still want to lvl my 92 unholy DK. I cant believe im actually this much into wow again, everytime I resubbed after a long break I lasted 20mins before being bored again.

Feels kinda nice tbh.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
That and I waited and sold it and didn't get the refund prompt and it didn't do it until I got out of the menu screen

'[gloves of whatever] has been removed from your wardrobe'

Just tmog the item and it binds it to you, you can sell it after that.

I bought a bunch of crap and had to wait the two hours before I could vendor it all.

Just tmog the item and it binds it to you, you can sell it after that.

I bought a bunch of crap and had to wait the two hours before I could vendor it all.

Do you not just have to soulbind it to yourself? I've been simply putting on items and taking them off and then selling them and I haven't seen any notices that they're then being taken away. There's a chance the notices are in the chat window and I simply haven't noticed but I figure I would have by now with the several times I've done that.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Do you not just have to soulbind it to yourself? I've been simply putting on items and taking them off and then selling them and I haven't seen any notices that they're then being taken away. There's a chance the notices are in the chat window and I simply haven't noticed but I figure I would have by now with the several times I've done that.

If you buy a vendor item, it's soulbound but has the 2 hour window for refund, so you have to wait until you can vendor it without it being a refund.

using it for transmog removes the refund option.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
If you buy a vendor item, it's soulbound but has the 2 hour window for refund, so you have to wait until you can vendor it without it being a refund.

You can also mail it to another toon if its bind on account stuff.

Aha, hadn't thought about vendor items to add to the appearance tab. That makes sense. Too bad they didn't just add some right-click "add to wardrobe" sort of thing (like Guild Wars 2 has).

Zelias

Banned
Transmogged my swords on my Frost DK to Fang of the Leviathan and was wondering where the option to change their enchant illusion was. Turns out they can't have enchant visuals on them. Still really cool looking swords though. Can't wait to do more transmog hunting and get my alts looking fabulous! Plus hunting shirts and enchant illusions is surprisingly fun.

Looking at Ashbringer's skilltree it looks like you have to chase Ashes to Ashes to get some sort of a positive feedback loop going with Wake of Ashes. Right now without Exorcism, Hammer of Wrath and all of the free procs you used to have you're constantly spinning your wheels. Mostly just auto-attacking and spamming Crusader Strike because Judgement, Blade of Justice and Hammer of Justice are on CD and you don't have enough Holy Power to do anything else.

Ark

So what's the consensus on tanks right now? I'm hearing that Druid and Demon Hunter are the best main tank classes at the moment.

Also debating whether to use my 100 boost on a mage or a priest..

Tenebrous

So what's the consensus on tanks right now? I'm hearing that Druid and Demon Hunter are the best main tank classes at the moment.

Also debating whether to use my 100 boost on a mage or a priest..

Guardian Druids are great fun. Paladins & Warriors aren't.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like I will be able to upgrade my computer next week. Hoping to do some OpenGL experiments then.

Top Bottom