• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst movie or tv characters ever

Imotekh

I fixed it for you.

Tara was the quintessential frumpy college age lesbian chick into wicca etc and the actress that played her did a reasonable job I suppose.

Dawn was a precocious little shit that had no need to exist and her actress couldn't perform her way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh, left one out that belongs among the worst of the worst, Cheryl from Curb Your Enthusiasm;
mBe52k3.jpg
No way! I had a huge crush on her for a bit before she got gross with all the plastic surgery.

Hulk_Smash

Banned
I hated Skylar when I was watching week to week and caught up in the Heisenberg adventure. She just seemed like a nuisance

But on rewatch I liked her a lot more and pitied her. Walter really fucked her life up to the maximum degree and stole away a happy but humble family life they had built, and she still stuck by him till the end. Even taking on the hate of her family to cover up his lies

She was a good and realistic part of the story, and she ended up living in a dump still taking the public heat for what he did at the end of the story

I hated her at first too, until she joined the “business”. She became much more chill and could tell Walter stopped caring about the family at some point.

xrnzaaas

Dexter has a track record of annoying characters.
Fish face Lumen:
3dc766f21b39aeb2a797a003ddb7c5fb42271a04_00.jpg

And Michael Jackson face Lila
dexter.lila.jpg
For me Quinn was the worst Dexter character from the regular cast. We've lost Doakes so early and this completely bland guy stayed on for multiple seasons.

Stitch

Gold Member
Watch 22 mile. They made his character insanely annoying for no reason. With some weird irrelevant back story to explain why he’s annoying. All it was, some stupid action movie too.
I usually like him, but holy fuck was he annoying in this movie. Also I think the cameraman had a stroke during the whole production.

Corgi1985

Banned
The office is extremely bad and unfunny. Every character is the worst tv character, but Michael is unfunny and annoying. Jim is smug and not as smart as he thinks he is. Every second spent watching Andy is suffering on a level i didn't know existed.

Prison Mike

Banned
The office is extremely bad and unfunny. Every character is the worst tv character, but Michael is unfunny and annoying. Jim is smug and not as smart as he thinks he is. Every second spent watching Andy is suffering on a level i didn't know existed.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Ionian

I tried getting into Deadwood once but couldn’t stand this character so gave up.

images

That's a shame as while she's in it all, she's kind of a side character and does have a legit arc to her story which I thought was great. She's meant to be messed up.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
In the early seasons, Lisa was the mature voice of reason. She was a great, developing character. Now....
I don't know, to me she was obnoxious as hell from the beginning. Just that episode where she decides to become a vegetarian and ruins Homer's BBQ. That was just an asshole move and I'm a vegetarian myself.

tsumake

I don't know, to me she was obnoxious as hell from the beginning. Just that episode where she decides to become a vegetarian and ruins Homer's BBQ. That was just an asshole move and I'm a vegetarian myself.

Agree, the vegetarian episode was arguably the beginning of her decline as a character. But before she was more of a true liberal - thoughtful of others and open to new experiences.

Peggies

Gold Member
Agree, the vegetarian episode was arguably the beginning of her decline as a character. But before she was more of a true liberal - thoughtful of others and open to new experiences.
I guess I just hate her lack of humor.
I'd consider myself a liberal but that doesn't mean to be a SJW about everything. But yeah, I wasn't born into that kind of family with a housewife mum and a working class dad.

Alright

Banned
Everyone in House of Cards after Kate Mara leaves.

I've never had so much disgust for an onscreen character than i do his wife. That stupid pose, that condescending tone, that stupid hair cut. Stop talking too softly with your Joe Swanson chin in the air and shut the hell up.

tsumake

I guess I just hate her lack of humor.
I'd consider myself a liberal but that doesn't mean to be a SJW about everything. But yeah, I wasn't born into that kind of family with a housewife mum and a working class dad.

You know, it used to be a great show.

Seven from Married With Children, by a landslide.
This is in stark contrast to AL 'Al night long' BUNDY, who once scored four touchdowns in a single game.

Also sucks: Carter from Spin City, just too forced 'refined gay black guy'.

Top Bottom