• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you sleep with a higher up in your company for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

Say your boss approaches you and offers to pay you what you make on average in two weeks for one night of sex. They're not somebody you would think of hitting normally, but they're not ugly either. Do you think you'd be able to do it?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So you're saying that, essentially, she would pay me for sex?

Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If it's a woman (which you did not mention ;p) I'd consider it. On the one hand, it's easy money, on the other, no matter what you do you will never be able to escape the idea of being a sex object and be able to do your job normally.

But what if you were so good you got a promotion? ;)

Personally, I will stick by my philosophy of keeping romance or anything like that out of the workplace.

aoi tsuki

Yes, it's a woman. :) i was trying to keep things ambiguous to include everyone.

i've debated the whole morality issue, specifically just feeling like a dirty whore afterwards. A dirty whore with more money, but still. i was also concerned about the what happens afterwards, if she wants to take things further and i don't, would she blackmail me with threats of ending my job?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I wanna know what the women here have to say....

Pimpwerx

Take the money. This can't be real though. It only happens in lamewad cocktease films/books like Disclosure. Be sure she's not a psychopath, and that she doesn't have some uncurable disease. You might come back with a few G's and some VD. LOL! BTW, what kind of woman pays for sex? How ugly is this train wreck? I demand pictures to make an objective decision. ;) PEACE.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Yes, if it were at least a decent looking woman, and if it were either for a good amount of money or a promotion that came with an inrease in pay.

Then again, I'm a bit drunk right now, so maybe my thoughts on the matter are slightly skewed..

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a downside to this ideal situation?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yes, if I wasn't in a relationship at the time. I feel kinda ashamed saying that. :(

how did she go by asking you? maybe its all a joke, you go there and then there are your co-workers with a camera laughing at your dumb ass.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Yeah, i'd do it. I've always had a thing for women in a superior position. Had this beautiful asian college professor that I had a lot of fun hitting on (never went anywhere, though)

I did get an A in the class, though :)

aoi tsuki

We met for the first time during her visit to our store. She was very friendly and we talked a bit before she moved on to do some paperwork. i could tell there was some interest when she looked at me, but i didn't think much of it. When i got off and went to my car she flagged me down and asked what i was doing later on. i told her i'd probably go out for dinner and she offered to join.

During dinner, we talked about the job a bit, some interests, etc. and she eventually let slip that she had recently divorced her husband. By this point, we had both been drinking, her more than i, and she mentioned how empty her house feels without a man in it. i waffled, and she called me on it, but eventually offered to sweeten the deal with some cash. i told her i'd think about it and got her cell number.

There's no fucking way i'm posting pics of her. If someone recognized her pic and this got out, i'd definitely be fired, and in a small town like mine, i prefer to keep my personal life personal. It's not like i have an awesome job, i just don't need to be jobless right now with the local job market being shit. i don't care if anyone believes me, i just want some opinions and personal experiences.

If there wasn't money involved, i prolly would've hit it in the parking lot. For some reason though, the thought of taking the money just made the idea sickening, but it's not like i'd hit it for free now that the offer's on the table. There's also the issue of her being a manager and not just some part time dumb college chick, combined with the fact that casual sex (outside of one time at a party) usually ends up with the woman wanting something more, and me just wanting sex, like the "relationship" i just ended recently. Then there's the fact that i'd really, really like to have a girlfriend and not just someone to fuck. Someone to love, to share interests and time with, and to learn from. Even though it's not consistent, sex just feels empty now.

And demon, you seriously need to watch your drinking man. i'm getting worried. ;(

Ferrio

Banned
Joe said:
you guys are thinking with the wrong head in this situation...

SUE SUE SUE!

Ya, going to have a hard time proving that in court and even moreso getting anything outta it worth it.

Cubsfan23

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
We met for the first time during her visit to our store. She was very friendly and we talked a bit before she moved on to do some paperwork. i could tell there was some interest when she looked at me, but i didn't think much of it. When i got off and went to my car she flagged me down and asked what i was doing later on. i told her i'd probably go out for dinner and she offered to join.

During dinner, we talked about the job a bit, some interests, etc. and she eventually let slip that she had recently divorced her husband. By this point, we had both been drinking, her more than i, and she mentioned how empty her house feels without a man in it. i waffled, and she called me on it, but eventually offered to sweeten the deal with some cash. i told her i'd think about it and got her cell number.

There's no fucking way i'm posting pics of her. If someone recognized her pic and this got out, i'd definitely be fired, and in a small town like mine, i prefer to keep my personal life personal. It's not like i have an awesome job, i just don't need to be jobless right now with the local job market being shit. i don't care if anyone believes me, i just want some opinions and personal experiences.

If there wasn't money involved, i prolly would've hit it in the parking lot. For some reason though, the thought of taking the money just made the idea sickening, but it's not like i'd hit it for free now that the offer's on the table. There's also the issue of her being a manager and not just some part time dumb college chick, combined with the fact that casual sex (outside of one time at a party) usually ends up with the woman wanting something more, and me just wanting sex, like the "relationship" i just ended recently. Then there's the fact that i'd really, really like to have a girlfriend and not just someone to fuck. Someone to love, to share interests and time with, and to learn from. Even though it's not consistent, sex just feels empty now.

And demon, you seriously need to watch your drinking man. i'm getting worried. ;(

Just tell her it's a one-time deal, and that if she wants to see you again you will raise your rate ;) btw, how much is she offering?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Nothing good could come from this in the long-term. Only potential for drama between you and her personally, if not possible professional issues. It's not something I'd risk personally.

DCX

DCX
Archaix said:
So you're saying that, essentially, she would pay me for sex?

Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
LOL Yes without question..

DCX

nitewulf

if it was a good job, and there was a threat of me losing my job if word got out, then i wouldnt. on the other hand, if it was a regular job and i could find another job quickly in case i did get fired, then i'd hit it. as far as the money goes...it'd depend on my situation and the amount i guess.

DO IT!!! Especially if yer not involved with anyone. These are exactly the situations you are gonna long for during yer mid life crisis. Go for it man! go for it two times!

Saturnman

Banned
What I like about Aoi's story is that not once did he mention if he found her attractive. I doubt he would have made this topic if she were a ghoul.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Saturnman said:
What I like about Aoi's story is that not once did he mention if he found her attractive. I doubt he would have made this topic if she were a ghoul.
Umm, in the first post he said:
They're not somebody you would think of hitting normally, but they're not ugly either.

Saturnman

Banned
The first post is hypothetical.

Later on, he told the real story and that detail was left out. You can assume she was average, like the first post suggested, but that could just be because he wanted his hypothetical scenario to be a true dilemma, to make it harder for people to answer.

Kuramu

i'd hit it for free... makes the workplace more interesting. I have had an office relationship before (she was 31, i was 28), and if you're a reasonable person, you can remain quite friendly even after a breakup

i'd say "Make it a months wages" then make sure u have the money then do her really fast

Then u cud say "I screwed the boss" and it wud be great on so many levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom