• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

Bullet Club

obmG3Y6.jpg

Dthomp

I preferred 50s pin-up Lacey Evans.
Still love her though.

Yup, was easily the best version of her. She is always just completely misused in WWE. She should be an easy slam dunk star, former military, family woman, and last I saw, trying to be some kind of abuse survivor? Gross.

----

Also, every early report said Codys injury was a 4-6 month recovery in a world where dudes can rehab so much quicker. They are saying 9 months to throw off the surprise Rumble win and rest until Mania to be 100%

Dthomp

So...I'm not too familiar with NJPW but I was watching a stream of Dominion and I gotta ask. What am I missing with Tanahashi? He seemed like one of the least interesting dudes I've seen on the show so far a few hours in. Is a case of a dude that was once awesome and is just old now like CM Punk? Or was this just a generic showing for him?

Also, jesus christ Jeff. You make millions a year, get an uber/lyft, or hire a FT driver/handler at this point if that's what you need. Maybe if you're an addict, don't go out drinking? This should likely cost them the one chance they had at a final title reign (Which sucks for Matt).

Naked Lunch

You would think being reunited with his brother in his later years would finally bring some sense to the guy.
It seemed AEW went out of their way to accommodate the Hardy's too - placing their million other worthy tag teams to the wayside.
Hang it up. Get some help. And dont come back to wrestling. Its over.

Fox Mulder

You would think being reunited with his brother in his later years would finally bring some sense to the guy.
It seemed AEW went out of their way to accommodate the Hardy's too - placing their million other worthy tag teams to the wayside.
Hang it up. Get some help. And dont come back to wrestling. Its over.

He’s been given infinite chances by wrestling companies and the law. He’ll probably be back on tv in days like that Uso dipshit. It’ll only end with him killing someone like Sunny did.

Last edited:

NickFire

If the guy can’t control his drinking they need to move on. Way too much risk he ends up hurting someone or himself if he’s hung over or worse.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
If the guy can’t control his drinking they need to move on. Way too much risk he ends up hurting someone or himself if he’s hung over or worse.
Not just hurting people, but himself as well. Drunk driving is serious and shouldn't be tolerated. I mean in my industry if you get a DUI, you are not going to lose your job, but you are going to have some headaches. If you have a string of them you could lose your job, just because of the risk that is associated with employing the person.

Dthomp

Apparently Rousey called her competition (women's locker room) a bunch of cupcakes and handjobs on someone's podcast. That is hysterical. They'd never let her, but if she used that on TV to belittle her opponents it would blow up big time.

I love the lady who almost cries every time she gets a boo calling others cupcakes. Did all the fixed fights against soccer moms really give her such an ego?

Your idea is wwe booking 101 too so it’s perfect. She can bury the entire division just like Roman has done. That has done wonders for the male talent, and definitely has not set their show back in the slightest. I don’t miss having multiple dudes that could be the champ.

At least he can kind of cut a promo, do we all forget how bad Ronda is on the mic? Somehow…they have made me miss Charlotte, a feat I never expected to feel.

NickFire

I love the lady who almost cries every time she gets a boo calling others cupcakes. Did all the fixed fights against soccer moms really give her such an ego?

Your idea is wwe booking 101 too so it’s perfect. She can bury the entire division just like Roman has done. That has done wonders for the male talent, and definitely has not set their show back in the slightest. I don’t miss having multiple dudes that could be the champ.

At least he can kind of cut a promo, do we all forget how bad Ronda is on the mic? Somehow…they have made me miss Charlotte, a feat I never expected to feel.
Huh? How is letting her show her true self on the mic WWE 101? It's the exact opposite ever since they went public.

Perhaps she'd be a better talker if the writers wrote less and she wrote more is what I am saying.

Dthomp

I do not care for her.....but she is a good wrestler.

Same, She's the worst of the Horsewomen and I honestly think she's too sloppy or maybe careless with her opponents. However, she is of that talent level where I would bring her into AEW and put her over everybody right away cause she's miles ahead of everybody as a total package and honestly only a couple of women there are better in the ring...mostly Deeb.

I think if she continues wrestling, it's AEW. Can't see her wanting to go to Impact and have no audience watching her, and not sure she'd work in Japan. Take Tonys money, and try to start convincing Bayley to jump ship.

Kagey K

Banned
Same, She's the worst of the Horsewomen and I honestly think she's too sloppy or maybe careless with her opponents. However, she is of that talent level where I would bring her into AEW and put her over everybody right away cause she's miles ahead of everybody as a total package and honestly only a couple of women there are better in the ring...mostly Deeb.

I think if she continues wrestling, it's AEW. Can't see her wanting to go to Impact and have no audience watching her, and not sure she'd work in Japan. Take Tonys money, and try to start convincing Bayley to jump ship.
Bayley has got the short end of the stick from the beginning.

She works so damn hard, but can't get a leg up. I'd like to see it work out for her eventually.

Top Bottom