• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Wrestlemania 22 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
- William "The Refrigerator" Perry was next, inducted by John Cena. Almost the entire building was booing John Cena, and a "Cena Sucks" chant started up. Cena remarked "It seems everyone is ready for Wrestlemania". They showed HHH on the screens, and the place popped. The crowd was not letting Cena talk, and Triple H stood up briefly at one point, resulting in chants of "Triple H" and "One More Day". The crowd then chanted "F*** You Cena" as Cena tried to do a Howard Cosell impersonation. Music started to play as Cena talked in an attempt to drown out the crowd, who were now chanting "Boring". The fans continued to boo Cena, while the screens above the stage focused on a small group of fans who were clapping for Cena.

I'm not much of a Cena fan but that is pretty tasteless to do at a Hall of Fame ceremony :|

Bloodwake

Biohazard said:
William "The Refrigerator" Perry was next, inducted by John Cena. Almost the entire building was booing John Cena, and a "Cena Sucks" chant started up. Cena remarked "It seems everyone is ready for Wrestlemania". They showed HHH on the screens, and the place popped. The crowd was not letting Cena talk, and Triple H stood up briefly at one point, resulting in chants of "Triple H" and "One More Day". The crowd then chanted "F*** You Cena" as Cena tried to do a Howard Cosell impersonation. Music started to play as Cena talked in an attempt to drown out the crowd, who were now chanting "Boring".

omg if Cena wins at WM22 I honestly think there will be a riot...drop that god damn belt and turn it back to normal NOW.

I swear to god, I bet they turn him heel and make him keep the belt. And the world will cry.

Kenobi

I just saw Shawn Michaels....what about that rumor that Bret wants HBK banned per Bret's request? What now? huH? HUH???

Bloodwake

GoutPatrol said:
Yeah. I don't like him either, but I just feel really bad for him.

The Cosell thing wasn't a bad idea. I don't like 'em, but seriously, this is the HoF.

Edit: they are showing mostly heels laughing. Foreshadowing?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
OK, Cena is funny tonight.

And Mickie is hot.

edit: Congratulations on your boy and girl Mr. Perry!

Kenobi

I'm wondering if the people backstage are going "wrap it up Sherri!" I"m glad they aren't cutting her off though.

DMczaf

BRETTTTTTttttttttttttttttt!

500.jpg
502.jpg

Kenobi

ColdBlooded33 said:
Im *Almost* Hoping it does :)

I really, really, really, highly doubt that Bret said "I won't do the HOF if Shawn is there." That's rather childish.

EDIT: Tony Atlus should be a preacher, somewhere.

pilonv1

The Faceless Master said:
haah people are already saying sherri > wm22

The HOF was always more exciting. And RAW will be better too...

osamaav.gif

Also Rick Flairs girlfriend is SMOKING. Good lord no wonder he has no money left.

Christopher

I know Chavo is Eddie's Newphew...and Benoit is his best friend...but what does Rey have on Eddie, his best friend kayfabe wise?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Biohazard said:
I know Chavo is Eddie's Newphew...and Benoit is his best friend...but what does Rey have on Eddie, his best friend kayfabe wise?
He raised Dominic!

Christopher

Eddie's dad looks JUST LIKE HIM...my god I thought it was Eddie with grey hair.

did anyone notice when the camera showed Cena they booed the fuck out of him...Wrestlemania will be interesting.

...hmm I guess Eddie's wife is going to the prom after this.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Biohazard said:
Eddie's dad looks JUST LIKE HIM...my god I thought it was Eddie with grey hair.

did anyone notice when the camera showed Cena they booed the fuck out of him...Wrestlemania will be interesting.

...hmm I guess Eddie's wife is going to the prom after this.

Thats Eddie's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom