• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

An-Det

Some solid prices on a lot if these, though not much for me so far with what's announced. Here's hoping Gears Judgment goes on sale as a daily, never did pick that up.

$7 for KOF 13? yessss that's actually cheaper than any other place since it's worth $20 used.

Any fan of fighting games should get this

Mrbob

Kind of annoying when cross gen games aren't also on sale for XB1. I might buy Zoo Tycoon if it had a 50 percent discount on XB1.

When is Ryse suppose to go on sale, or did I miss it?

You missed the amazing sale price of $49.99 last week.

Been waiting for a season 2 Walking Dead pass sale, so I'm in on this!

I don't think the season pass on Xbox Live includes the first episode.

They offered episode 1 for free like twice now, if you don't have it by now you are doing something wrong!

Just one X1 game which statistically is also the one that the majority of X1 owners likely already own? You can do better than that MS.

Maybe they will on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Let's wait and see ;)

fras

Banned
Nice, getting Gears 3 and MGS: GZ. I would get the Halo 4 War Games Pass but I heard its really hard to get the DLC maps in matchmaking and the Master Chief Collection will include all of those maps.

EdgeXL

Here are approximate prices for the United States region:

Street Fighter X Tekken- $9.99

Skyrim- $9.99 (DLC 67% off)

Dishonored- $6.69

Amazing Spiderman 2- $34.99

Portal 2- $6.69

Child of Eden- $9.99

Silent Hill: HD- $9.99

Pac Man Museum- $9.99

BloodRayne Betrayal- $4.99

Trials Evolution- $4.99

Ducktales Arcade- $4.99

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes- $9.99

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings- $9.99

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2- $29.99

Trials Fusion- $13.39

Darksiders II- $9.99

FIFA World Cup- $24.99

Fallout 3- $4.99

Skate 2- $3.74 (NOT ENTIRELY SURE ABOUT THIS ONE; MAY BE $4.99)

Devil May Cry 4- $4.99

Fight Night Champion- $4.99

Deus Ex Human Revolution- $4.99

MX vs ATV Reflex- $4.99

The Walking Dead 400 Days- $2.49

The Walking Dead Season One eps 2-5: $2.49 each (ep 1 is free)

Lara Croft: Guardian of Light- $4.99

Stuntman: Ignition- $4.99

Gears of War 3- $4.99

Fallout New Vegas- $4.99

Man I hope they announce more Xbox One stuff.. but at this point I almost own all of it! Could use some discounts to go digital on the launch games though...

Skate 2 for $3.75!
That'll be the first Skate series game I've ever played, looking forward to trying it at that price.

Also grabbing TWD Season 2 Pass.

So we get a new Xbox One deal every day? For how long? Nice!

Edit: Nope, it appears that Titanfall is basically the "deals with Gold" for this week.

Doesn't look like we are getting more deals on xb1 which is to bad... I'd buy the xb1 equivalent of zoo tycoon and ac4 if they were on sale for those prices

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Gears under 5$. Looks like its time to replace my physical copy. Going to ebgames to trade this. Will get atleast 2-3$ right? lol

jesu

I'm another getting the Walking Dead 2 Season pass, but I'll wait till they are all out and play them back to back.

EdgeXL

I'm traveling and can't buy games through my consoles. I have $27 in my Xbox account that expires on the 10th. If I buy from the website it has to be for an Xbox One game.

I can buy a digital copy of Titanfall I suppose and pick up the difference with GameStop credits.

Or I can risk and see what Xbox One game will go on sale on Wednesday...

BeforeU

I'm traveling and can't buy games through my consoles. I have $27 in my Xbox account that expires on the 10th. If I buy from the website it has to be for an Xbox One game.

I can buy a digital copy of Titanfall I suppose and pick up the difference with GameStop credits.

Or I can risk and see what Xbox One game will go on sale on Wednesday...

You can buy both Xbox 360 and Xbox One games through Xbox.com. Not sure if that's what you mean.

m23

Pretty sure Titanfall is the only game up for sale for Xbox One for the whole week.

"A new set of Xbox 360 games will go on sale every day this week, so be sure to follow me on Twitter and check back here tomorrow."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow, this has a lot of stuff I want surprisingly. Debating on just going for the digital ACIV though, I think I want the disc.

EdgeXL

You can buy both Xbox 360 and Xbox One games through Xbox.com. Not sure if that's what you mean.

You can't buy 360 games with credit in the MS account. You have to use either a credit card or Paypal.

I want to use the funds in my MS account before they are deleted.

EdgeXL

Pretty sure Titanfall is the only game up for sale for Xbox One for the whole week.

"A new set of Xbox 360 games will go on sale every day this week, so be sure to follow me on Twitter and check back here tomorrow."

Yeah, you're right.

I guess I'll buy a digital copy of Titanfall then.

BeforeU

You can't buy 360 games with credit in the MS account. You have to use either a credit card or Paypal.

I want to use the funds in my MS account before they are deleted.

wtff..I just checked and yes you are right. But I swear I bought stuff from my MS credit few months back. What changed?

Top Bottom