• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

Cheddahz

Banned
I hate to be a bother about this, but can someone help me with links to the Elder Scrolls add-ons? Each time I try to look for them, Xbox tells me that the "page can't be found"

Got The Walking Dead: 400 Days, along with the first episode of The Walking Dead: Season 2 and the season pass. This is great timing with a GameStop giveaway happening recently.

Halo: Spartan Assault - 66%

So pretty much the price it should have been?

I've already played most of these. Might get Silent Hill HD just to run through and laugh at how terribly they handled it.

will probably pick up fallout 3, castlevania lords of shadow 2, and silent hill HD collection(heard it was really bad on 360 though, can anyone comment on this)

Overall, good sale

chemicals

They need to just put out a 1 tb drive for xb360 so i can keep enjoying these deals and the convenience of on demand gaming. I would imagine they tried to pop a 1 tb on there and it took an hour for the damn xbox to boot up.

Compbros

will probably pick up fallout 3, castlevania lords of shadow 2, and silent hill HD collection(heard it was really bad on 360 though, can anyone comment on this)

Overall, good sale

A day one patch was soon released for the PlayStation 3 version. Many players claimed that the patch made no difference.

Another patch was announced by Konami on April 25th, 2012. It was released for the PlayStation 3 on July 11th, 2012. It fixed a number of problems such as the frame rate and voice sync which were greatly improved. Missing sounds and music had also been fixed along with the fog density issues. Other minor visual/audio problems were also improved.

The Xbox 360 patch was canceled on August 8th, 2012, due to "technical issues and resources" which made any attempts at resolving the problems ineffective.

http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_HD_Collection#Notable_changes

Kriken

So far got Portal 2, DMC 4, Dishonored, GoW3 and TWDS2 Season Pass. Still debating whether Silent Hill HD is even worth it or just look around later for the PS3 version since that got a patch :/

I really want to buy the Silent Hill HD collection but I've only heard bad things about it. Is the game performance really that terrible?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Here are approximate prices for the United States region:

Dishonored- $6.69

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes- $9.99

Deus Ex Human Revolution- $4.99

Dishonored is only going to be $7?! Holy shit. I was planning to buy that for $20 in a few days. I may also pick hum Deus Ex and Metal Gear. When does the sale go live?

bumpkin

With Killer Instinct and Ultra SFIV having re-kindled my fighting game fire, maybe I'll grab KOFXIII. Can't beat that price ($7.49).

I'll probably go for the Walking Dead Season Pass deal, too. Maybe it'll motivate me to finally get through all of the episodes in season 1 (I've played 2).

Top Bottom