• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Possibly Fully Leaked.

Greggy

***UPDATE

Bought an Xbox Series X :D
It's time anyways, it's only a matter of time when the big hitters come out: Halo probably this year, Starfield, Gears, new Perfect Dark, whole Bethesda library, Avowed, EverWild...just too much good stuff coming out.
I get all the consoles every generation so I saw that there was an XSX available right now and jumped on it as they are so hard to find.

Now I have PS5, XSX and Switch...ultimate happiness. :D

Super excited for this show - I think its going to be a really good one packed with awesome bits.
Start with Gears Hivebusters on Series X. Best looking game on any medium to date, in my opinion. And cool to play too.

Starhowl

You forgot to mention Microsoft announcing the support of virtual reality headsets for Xbox Series X - but I didn't want to spoil that one for you so I marked it as spoiler - your curiosity did! :pie_winking:

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
so your saying they have been wrong? and yes at the time of showing they weren't sure what direction they were going to take it in but that's a good while ago now and a lot will of changed. that's old news
No one is perfect but they've all been far more accurate than inaccurate which is what I care about. Also, when they're wrong, they admit it. That's why I follow and listen to them because they're for the most part accurate and when they're not, they admit it.

So next Sunday Microsoft have to bring the heat but what do they open the show with? Something new no one has seen? Halo Infinite? Is the start or the end the most important to blow people away?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
They better deliver on the gameplay. It was bold to launch your console without a single NEW first party game, it would be even more misguided to not have much gameplay to show after that, especially when last years event was mostly pre rendered trailers
Exactly. Need some solid gameplay clips. No more CGI trailers for games coming out in 5 years (like Fable). Show some good videos of games coming out this year and next year.

Last edited:

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Can't wait to watch this. I got a XSX just last week, but don't know what to play yet. Gimme that Halo Infinite release date.

Reactions: Isa

Kimahri

Banned
So next Sunday Microsoft have to bring the heat but what do they open the show with? Something new no one has seen? Halo Infinite? Is the start or the end the most important to blow people away?
They should show the exact same Halo Infinite section that they showed last year. Just to let us see what they've been doing the last year. Not the whole nine minutes, but a part of it, and then some other stuff on top to show scope etc.

If it's as good as it hopefully is, then it should be a good bang to start the thing with.

reksveks

They should show the exact same Halo Infinite section that they showed last year. Just to let us see what they've been doing the last year. Not the whole nine minutes, but a part of it, and then some other stuff on top to show scope etc.

If it's as good as it hopefully is, then it should be a good bang to start the thing with.
Yeah, (as someone whom doesn't care about Halo , was on PlayStation for most of my gaming life) I would say show us the lighting and model improvement on Craig from the section that they should last year. Maybe a campaign trailer with more of the OST and then the multiplayer modes.

I am currently expecting:

Halo SP update
Halo MP update
Forza H5
Forza M
Flight Sim
Psychonauts
ID@Indies
- Tunic
- 12 Minute
- The Gunk
GamePass update
Grounded update
Wolfenstein
Starfield

Edit remembered a couple more things
Project Omen
Project Typhoon

I don't think we will see
Kojima
Project Dragon
Fable
Avowed (really sad about this)
Hellblade 2
ES6
Perfect Dark

I also think its a bit too early for Outer Worlds 2 sadly

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
No one is perfect but they've all been far more accurate than inaccurate which is what I care about. Also, when they're wrong, they admit it. That's why I follow and listen to them because they're for the most part accurate and when they're not, they admit it.
Also it was rare themselves who said they were unsure which direction they would take it. A good while ago to

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm going to take a stab

Shown
- Halo Infinite
- FH 5
- Starfield
- Wolfenstein
- Flight Sim (for Series X)
- Hellblade 2
- Indiana Jones
- State of Decay 3
- Something Game Pass/xcould related
- Something Minecraft related

Not Shown
- Fable
- Forza 8
- Avowed
- Perfect Dark
- Anything to do with Gears
- Anything to do with ES 6 or Fallout (too early. let Starfield get the attention)

Last edited:

Riky

$MSFT
I wonder if we're going to see a big FPS Boost drop, something like RDR2 or GTA V, that would be big.
As well as a resolution boost option as well, I'm expecting some more BC news.

Also Dolby Vision for everyone would be nice.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I hope for some UE5 games this year.

To release?
UE5 games are only going to show up in 2022.
We have even reach UE5.0 yet, it would be a little premature to attempt to release a game with an incomplete engine.

ShaikhCroft

If they show both Forza then the graphics of Forza Motorsport would have taken the attention from Forza Horizon 5 away while the latter is releasing this year if the rumors are true. Who in their dumb mind would be showing both of them? :pie_thinking:

amigastar

To release?
UE5 games are only going to show up in 2022.
We have even reach UE5.0 yet, it would be a little premature to attempt to release a game with an incomplete engine.
Actually i meant that we'll see UE5 games at E3. Full game releases would be too early as you said.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Actually i meant that we'll see UE5 games at E3. Full game releases would be too early as you said.

Possibly.
MS have had the preview for a while one of their studios could have put something together.
But I dont think so.

Epic isnt confident with the engine for production yet, I doubt a third party would be willing to use the engine for production right now.
But maybe the big 3 already have access to a production ready version of the engine.

Joey.

***UPDATE

It's time anyways, it's only a matter of time when the big hitters come out: Halo probably this year, Starfield, Gears, new Perfect Dark, whole Bethesda library, Avowed, EverWild...just too much good stuff coming out.
I get all the consoles every generation so I saw that there was an XSX available right now and jumped on it as they are so hard to find.

Super excited for this show - I think its going to be a really good one packed with awesome bits.
*****ANOTHER UPDATE

Currently setting up my new XSX, it must be said:
The controller is freshhhhhhhhh
It feels so good in the hand.
feels so premium.
Awesome stuff.

Last edited:
*****ANOTHER UPDATE

Currently setting up my new XSX, it must be said:
The controller is freshhhhhhhhh
It feels so good in the hand.
feels so premium.
Awesome stuff.
I was also super impressed with the process of migration e.g. using your mobile phone to select what to migrate from your old Xbox to the Series X. Buttery smooth and easy to use, just worked and was pretty fast to be back right in the thick of playing games and using app. It made the whole experience feel luxe, rather than a chore.

Dr Bass

Just something that looks great. Doesn't matter if it's new or old. Just have good software on show.

I'm going to take a stab

Shown
- Halo Infinite
- FH 5
- Starfield
- Wolfenstein
- Flight Sim (for Series X)
- Hellblade 2
- Indiana Jones
- State of Decay 3
- Something Game Pass/xcould related
- Something Minecraft related

Not Shown
- Fable
- Forza 8
- Avowed
- Perfect Dark
- Anything to do with Gears
- Anything to do with ES 6 or Fallout (too early. let Starfield get the attention)

Oh how I wish SoD3 was shown, but very highly doubt it.

Spidey Fan

Banned
You forgot to mention Microsoft announcing the support of virtual reality headsets for Xbox Series X - but I didn't want to spoil that one for you so I marked it as spoiler - your curiosity did! :pie_winking:
Dont make me explode.
explode dave chappelle GIF

Hawk269

Best advice is to temper expectations....some of you are getting too worked up and have too high hopes of what will or will not be shown. Temper expectations and just enjoy what they show. It is fun to speculate, but don't go in thinking they are going to throw everything at you that they are working on. There will be some surprises and some great looking games...but temper expectations. Some people work this up so much that no matter what they show they feel dissapointed because they worked up some massive showing that could never be achieved.

Joey.

I was also super impressed with the process of migration e.g. using your mobile phone to select what to migrate from your old Xbox to the Series X. Buttery smooth and easy to use, just worked and was pretty fast to be back right in the thick of playing games and using app. It made the whole experience feel luxe, rather than a chore.
Agreed. Setting up with the mobile was super smooth.

Just downloaded Gears 5 + Hivebuster & Knockout City.

GamePass is GOAT material. The library they have for that price is unbeatable and it’s only going to get better.

Sorry for derailing this thread a bit lol.
Super pumped for E3. Glad I bought this.

It is incredible how the expectations from the show change back and forth each day.
High expectations are very reasonable IMO, this is Microsoft's first conference since acquiring Zenimax and all they bring to the table. They've had a whole extra year to work on Infinite to get it bang on. Quite a few of their studios haven't put out a new game in a good few years, so it's highly likely they'll have something planned as well. This isn't going to be a average show for Xbox, it's going to be a very strong show and have quite a few surprises I would imagine.

Are we actually going to get to the show without any real leak? This thread is more speculation and some insider information but certainly not a content leak from the conference.

I wonder if we're going to see a big FPS Boost drop, something like RDR2 or GTA V, that would be big.
As well as a resolution boost option as well, I'm expecting some more BC news.

Also Dolby Vision for everyone would be nice.
I expect a bigly FPS Boost drop and a bigly Gamepass drop. My backlog is only getting bigger :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

ZehDon

Gold Member
Well, last time they opened with Halo Infinite, it basically ruined the show. Ending on a vague CGI trailer for Fable was also a really bad idea. So, I think they'll just put Halo Infinite in the middle to hedge their bets on it, so if 343i (likely) drops the ball again, at least it won't ruin the entire presentation again.

I think they'll open with Wolfenstein 3 - start with a big reveal and kick the show off with a bang. And I think they'll close the close with a big showing for Starfield, to make sure they end this conference with a big new game with real gameplay so they can go out strong. That's my expectation anyway - they paid $7 billion for Zenimax, they're gonna use their games as much as possible.

***UPDATE

With all due respect. And remember, I say with all due respect. Go fuck yourself!

I hope you enjoy your endless supply of GamePass games and Quick Resume you filthy cretin.

Top Bottom