• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescom Presentation - Discussion Thread (Now with voting added)

How would you rate the Xbox stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kimahri

Banned
God I hate this "let's spend 10-15 minutes on every game format. Nobody loves everything, you're bound to be bored for a fair bit of the show. It's just not entertaining, and you can't skip forward. This stuff is better suited for scheduled programming where you can tune in for what you're into.

That's all that trailer for racing was???? :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

I want to see one thing more than anything. Halo Infinite Campaign.

If we don't see Halo Infinite's campaign I will see that as a sign the game is in some serious trouble. There should be no reason we don't get to see it at THIS event.

Last edited:

Stuart360

That's all that trailer for racing was???? :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

I want to see one thing more than anything. Halo Infinite Campaign.

If we don't see Halo Infinite's campaign I will see that as a sign the game is in some serious trouble. There should be no reason we don't get to see it at THIS event.
I dont think Halo is here, they didnt mention it anyway.

This isnt an E3 conference people, its just their update show they do every so often, but being shown now because of Gamecon.

saintjules

My expectations from the show:

• Halo Infinite campaign footage with a release date
  • Forza Horizon 5 goodies
  • Age of Empires IV gameplay
  • Hellblade 2 update (Though they are keeping it for TGA that's pretty much sure)
  • Stalker 2 gameplay
  • Battlefield 2042 gameplay
  • Far Cry 6 gameplay
  • Quake
  • More backward compatibility

These will be good enough for me!

So far you're right on Age of Empires IV. Not sure about gameplay but they just mentioned it.

SSfox

What worrie me is when Sony will watch this show and then they'll be like: "Hum ok guys i think we can delay more our next events?"

thatJohann

My expectations from the show:

• Halo Infinite campaign footage with a release date
  • Forza Horizon 5 goodies
  • Age of Empires IV gameplay
  • Hellblade 2 update (Though they are keeping it for TGA that's pretty much sure)
  • Stalker 2 gameplay
  • Battlefield 2042 gameplay
  • Far Cry 6 gameplay
  • Quake
  • More backward compatibility

These will be good enough for me!
That's lovely, but I would lower expectations if I was you.

nani17

are in a big trouble
giphy-downsized-large.gif

dottme

I joined late. I’m reading this thread and watching now. It looks quite boring. Did I miss anything big.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Flight Sim certainly looks pretty. Will give it that.
Flight sim is amazing, its my GOTY so far.

on another note, if they dont show anything from halo today than that is a massive failure to communicate in their part. The fact that they are being so gunshy about the campaign tells me that they are trying to hide it for as long as they can get away with. Like cdpr did with the console ports of cyberpunk

Top Bottom