• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is coming to Gamescom 2024, lineup confirmed

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Diablo Immortal

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

clarky

Gold Member
Was thinking about going to Gamescom but that lineup is shit. Only interested in a hands on with Avowed.

Plus no Indy, that game is definitely getting delayed into 2025.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I guess DOOM is reserved for Quakecon. But no Gears no Perfect Dark either? Come on.

Kupfer

Just a few you can expect to see: Age of Mythology: Retold, Avowed, Ara: History Untold, Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred, Diablo Immortal, The Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 76, Towerborne & World of Warcraft: The War Within. More to come!

Where does that quote come from?

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Maybe a Towerborne release date beyond 2024. Would be nice to see Replaced, but I doubt the team has the staff to get a demo ready. And like HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 said, the mystery controller does have an August release date so you never know. Maybe a Shattered Space release date. Some people have hinted at more, but I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If Keighley is having his opening-night stream, might see some new announcements here too.

Dr.D00p

..and just like that, fresh from ruining hundreds of peoples livelhoods a few weeks ago, Microsoft is once again, cool.

As I previously stated in another thread, gamers are such a bunch of Whores 😁

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member
Nothing in this particular list does anything for me. Still though, glad they're having a show to give a glimpse of some titles. The industry isn't terribly exciting right now so anything that drives up engagement a bit is a good thing I'd say.

MS are doing their part to create some interest and hype with these shows. Have to respect them for that. They just had an amazing showcase and this should be solid as well. At least they are showing up and participating while Sony on the other hand……..

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
MS are doing their part to create some interest and hype with these shows. Have to respect them for that. They just had an amazing showcase and this should be solid as well. At least they are showing up and participating while Sony on the other hand……..

New Horizon game concepts don't write themselves.

Top Bottom