• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Verge: 15 First Party Games to show up at Xbox Showcase

Gotta be better than SoP or Summer Games Fest.

I mean..it's been a little lackluster and Microsoft *needs* a good show. You've spent billions and just..haven't delivered. Time to give people a reason to be excited for your system for the first time in ages.

Whether that's too little too late remains to be seen but I'd like to see what they have.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Not sure if this tidbit of a leak was posted already, but spoiler tags for those who don't want any news about tomorrow.

Yep , someone fucked up and uploaded the press kit a day early. Was posted in previous page.

I’m really looking forward to whatever they show for Starfield. Pretty hyped for the whole thing, not gonna lie… Apparently that’s because I’m being paid to say it? Does anyone know where I send my details for them to send the cheque?

VopHr0X.jpeg

Looking at the list i think the show will have something for most of us unless you're James Sawyer Ford James Sawyer Ford

Hmmm I think there will be a few things I'll like as I said before. Indy, Fable, and PD....just not sure we'll get much of anything from Fable or PD.

Gears just curious to see where they are taking the series and how it looks visually. I could be interested in that.

Just not expecting any mindblowing announcements of things we don't really know about.

clarky

Gold Member
Hmmm I think there will be a few things I'll like as I said before. Indy, Fable, and PD....just not sure we'll get much of anything from Fable or PD.

Gears just curious to see where they are taking the series and how it looks visually. I could be interested in that.

Just not expecting any mindblowing announcements of things we don't really know about.
Just teasing bro.

clarky

Gold Member
Remember when Shows had MEGATONS????? Those where the days right?

Not that well be getting any tomorrow but what would be your personal MEGATON tomorrow?

Reboot of PGR or a Ninja Gaiden Black remake for me i think.

THE DUCK

Banned
Is there any possibility the handheld is arm based, less piwerfull than expected, but nice and cheap with great battery life? Not sure I prefer this but was starting to think about the newer snapdragon chips 🤔

Mr.ODST

Apart from Opp-Bellend trying to derail the thread and look like a desperate fanboy.

Hope today brings ..

Tenchu Z / more bc announcements
Xbox handheld
Halo teaser (so we know they arn’t abandoning the IP)
More JRPGs

djjinx2

Apart from Opp-Bellend trying to derail the thread and look like a desperate fanboy.

Hope today brings ..

Tenchu Z / more bc announcements
Xbox handheld
Halo teaser (so we know they arn’t abandoning the IP)
More JRPGs
Your asking alot I think. We may get a JRPG but the rest, doubt it.

It's surely to early to announce hardware unless it's coming within 6 months imo. And everyone so far has said 2025/26

Mr.ODST

Your asking alot I think. We may get a JRPG but the rest, doubt it.

It's surely to early to announce hardware unless it's coming within 6 months imo. And everyone so far has said 2025/26
Not expecting much but just sort of a wishlist, if it doesnt get announced then not mega bothered

Top Bottom