• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Verge: 15 First Party Games to show up at Xbox Showcase

ungalo

The fact he knows there are 15 games and gives a detailed list of 13 games makes me think the remaining 2 games are the most interesting unknown announcements and he doesn't want to spoil them.

It might be wishful thinking on my part.

Last edited:

Darsxx82

Nate the Hate is saying that Fable may not be part of the Showcase and that it will have a space similar to Indiana Jones in January at a State of Xbox Games and launch in late 2025.

If that were so, it would open the door to some new unannounced game or (my wet dreams) to FH6. Playgraund is not going to show 2 games at once, that's for sure.

Then, there is no talk about the possible 3rd parties that will be shown.... What do you think about the possibility that the new TOMB RAIDER or 007 could have a presence??

Isa

I think there should be a new topic when it gets closer, if no one else has made it, I'll make it.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to watching it with online friends lol. Hope for a few nice surprises and rpgs + more Asian games lol.

Darsxx82

So we would now be with this list of first party.... According to the notes of the "insiders"

Gears 6
Perfect Dark
State Of Decay 3
Doom

Not Fable, Clockwork or South of Midnight, which would be for an XBOX Direct in January and release in 2025....

That they don't show Fable, not even a small trailer, would disappoint me, since FH6 can already be ruled out. Still a lot to see between unannounced games, of which little has been seen, and 3rd parties.

captainpat

I'm expecting something from Atlus with how hard Microsoft is courting them, most likely another trailer for the p3r answer dlc but hopefully at least a p6 teaser.

Reactions: Isa

djjinx2

So we would now be with this list of first party.... According to the notes of the "insiders"

Gears 6
Perfect Dark
State Of Decay 3
Doom

Not Fable, Clockwork or South of Midnight, which would be for an XBOX Direct in January and release in 2025....

That they don't show Fable, not even a small trailer, would disappoint me, since FH6 can already be ruled out. Still a lot to see between unannounced games, of which little has been seen, and 3rd parties.
South Of Midnight is heavily rumoured to be there.

A new JRPG or remake could be there as one of the surprises too

THE DUCK

Banned
One more day......will doom be multiplatform? Will a handheld be announced? Will Phil dance with a group if we'll dressed pigs? Inquiring minds want to know.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Gamezone

Gold Member
We’re still within the development period of an AAA title. And we know it isn’t a 2024 game.

They really should have something to show tomorrow. Red flags if they don’t.

I hope it's good. After the scam, The Day Before.

ProtoByte

Gold Member
Starfield Shattered Promises, Activision game DLC, AoE remasters and more fucking Flight Sim is what has you guys hyped? Fuck, standards are low.

As it stands, Avowed looks like shit, Indiana looks lame, and there's reason to have any faith in Fable.

Real impressive showing off these 15 first parties after buying out a statistically significant percentage of mid-tier studios and 2 publishers.

Ozriel

M$FT
Starfield Shattered Promises, Activision game DLC, AoE remasters and more fucking Flight Sim is what has you guys hyped? Fuck, standards are low.

As it stands, Avowed looks like shit, Indiana looks lame, and there's reason to have any faith in Fable.

And yet you’ll be tuned in tomorrow

Real impressive showing off these 15 first parties after buying out a statistically significant percentage of mid-tier studios and 2 publishers.

Ah. There it is. The reason why you’re upset

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

The posting standards are definitely low.

clarky

Gold Member

Go on tell us where Phil touched you.

Mr.ODST

If the handheld is true and its decent I'd switch more over to the Xbox Ecosystem, Handheld would complement what MS is trying to do very well especially if it can play local gamepass games.

If its any good who knows.

What makes you happy to tune in to tomorrow? The usual "I have no personality all I do is what I have to do for Microsoft to look good while I do it."

Your basically trying to hit someone for looking forward to something from MS and being a "shill" but looking like you smoke Sony fat ones non stop, let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, fucking knob

Last edited:

djjinx2

What makes you happy to tune in to tomorrow? The usual "I have no personality all I do is what I have to do for Microsoft to look good while I do it."
Huh? What the fuck is this?

It's going to be an exciting show regardless of what plastic box you play on. I watched and mostly enjoyed SGF even though I won't be playing 1 game that was on show! (It was way too long though I'll say that)

Oppoi

If the handheld is true and its decent I'd switch more over to the Xbox Ecosystem, Handheld would complement what MS is trying to do very well especially if it can play local gamepass games.

If its any good who knows.

Your basically trying to hit someone for looking forward to something from MS and being a "shill" but looking like you smoke Sony fat ones non stop, let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, fucking knob
Your avatar reflects your ability of putting a single sentence together.

Oppoi

Huh? What the fuck is this?

It's going to be an exciting show regardless of what plastic box you play on. I watched and mostly enjoyed SGF even though I won't be playing 1 game that was on show! (It was way too long though I'll say that)
I'm sure it will be amazing. In 2030 while we're still waiting for the games we can always enjoy the good times we had when they announced them.

splattered

Whoever asked for State of Decay 3 earlier, looks like your wish is being granted.

Hell yeah!

So excited for this show now.... even if it's mid it'll still probably better than every other show this year outside of TGA (which I find to be a very mixed bag with all the awkwardness)

Ozriel

M$FT
What makes you happy to tune in to tomorrow?

It’s a video game showcase. For an ecosystem I’m invested in. Heavy rumors of some anticipated games being shown.
Not exactly rocket science.

The usual "I have no personality all I do is what I have to do for Microsoft to look good while I do it."

so you’re saying I’m tuning into the showcase just to make Microsoft look good?

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

You keep taking these impotent potshots but they’re just funny as hell.

clarky

Gold Member
It’s a video game showcase. For an ecosystem I’m invested in. Heavy rumors of some anticipated games being shown.

Im more than happy to tune in tomorrow or to any other show.

Reason: I love videogames

Oppoi

Made you perform the humpty dumpty. You know what drives you.

clarky

Gold Member
Yup. I watch State of Plays. Showcases. Nintendo Directs. Xbox showcases etc. It’s fun. Certainly not stuff one needs to explain on an enthusiast gaming forum.

I draw the line at podcasts or shit where people talk too long, though.

Truth.

Looking forward to tomorrow, Gaf is always good value this time of year.

Top Bottom