• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Black Friday Sale - Starts Nov. 20th for Gold Members

Falchion

That's because they're both coming to games with gold the next two months.

NeoGAF_logo.png

I want this to happen so hard.

dLMN8R

Bulletstorm deal!! Best shooter of its release year by far. And since it's fucked on PC thanks to Games for Windows Live, my only option is 360.

Buying it even though it's not confirmed for back-compat yet!

Bulletstorm deal!! Best shooter of its release year by far. And since it's fucked on PC thanks to Games for Windows Live, my only option is 360.

There's a way to get the games for Windows live stiff fixed on it. Took me awhile but I got the game running

Muzy72

Banned
Well shit, I thought Rare Replay wasn't on sale so I went ahead and just bought it, but apparently it will later. Any way Xbox support will help me or am I fucked.

I'm tempted by midnight club La but the reviews say it's very punishing which sounds pretty bad for a racing type game
I got it on sale a while back. I have only played a couple of hours but it is very fun and worth the sale price. I need to start playing it again.

I play many of my FPSes on PC but I picked up Bulletstorm during a previous 360 sale and have really enjoyed it on the platform. I'm about halfway through the campaign.

I tried to purchase Dungeon Siege 3 through Games with Gold and for some reason I'm getting an error saying the transaction can't be processed.

Anyone else have issues buying the game/games through their laptop?

SOLDIER

Question for Killer Instinct owners: if I already own TJ Combo from the Season 1 promotion, then wouldn't it be cheaper if I just bought the remaining individual fighters instead of the Season 2 Combo Breaker?

I know the $20 version includes extra costumes and other useless accessories, but what does the Combo Breaker pack include beyond the characters?

I bought Forza Horizon 2 and then got Resident Evil 4 from the weekly sale... I need to load up a bit more credit to get some more 360 titles too

MrBlonde

I just bought need for speed, ill wait till tomorrow to play since I read there will be a good update. That might be it until the end of the year, already cant keep up with my games but ill check the new deals this weekend.

qko

So out of funds until the 30th. Hopefully I don't blow my cash all at once on the 30th with whatever deals may pop up for Cyber Monday.

Having a hard time choosing between Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3. I love vast open worlds with lots of shit to do but I haven't played either series due to the massive amount of time I usually spend on shooters! Would Fallout be my best bet? Although The Witcher 3 going on sale on the 27th does sound tempting....

mace999

Neo Member
I tried to purchase Dungeon Siege 3 through Games with Gold and for some reason I'm getting an error saying the transaction can't be processed.

Yes, I had the same issue. I think it's because my profile is set in the UK but my Gold was bought in US store. I think that is not a problem for One games but not for 360 games although I managed to get Dirt 3 ok?!?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Having a hard time choosing between Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3. I love vast open worlds with lots of shit to do but I haven't played either series due to the massive amount of time I usually spend on shooters! Would Fallout be my best bet? Although The Witcher 3 going on sale on the 27th does sound tempting....
Fallout is probably easier to play, but The Witcher probably has the better world/story experience.

Get Witcher 3 now, as it's been polished through all of it's patches. Get Fallout 4 when you're done that, as it will be cheaper, and it will be patched.

hawk2025

The online store is quite literally a giant list of games to sort through. Crazy stuff.

Is it too crazy to buy another version of Dark Souls 2 just to play it on a different platform?

Go with The Witcher 3. Fallout 4 as fun as well, but it's nothing mindblowing. It's pretty much Fallout 3-2 and you wouldn't be missing anything by waiting for bug fixes and patches. TW3 would also be a good palette cleanser after playing all those shooters and Fallout 4's shooting mechanics, while passable are likely to disappoint a hardcore FPS player.

steveovig

I'm having a tough time deciding whether to buy Forza Horizon 2 for the 360 or not. I really liked the original but I don't see myself buying an XBO for a long time. Anyone here own this and can recommend it?

Yes, I had the same issue. I think it's because my profile is set in the UK but my Gold was bought in US store. I think that is not a problem for One games but not for 360 games although I managed to get Dirt 3 ok?!?

I didn't have trouble buying Dirt 3 couple of weeks ago, however I'm having issues with Dungeon Siege 3.

How did you end up getting Dungeon Siege 3?

Naked Lunch

I'm having a tough time deciding whether to buy Forza Horizon 2 for the 360 or not. I really liked the original but I don't see myself buying an XBO for a long time. Anyone here own this and can recommend it?

Just wait till you get the XBO - you dont want to ruin that masterpiece playing the gimped version. Once you do get XBO, if its a while from now, Horizon 2 will be dirt cheap.

What region are you using your 360 in? Mine is a uk account and Im using it in China so I get those errors on some games because of distribution rights. I.can download onto my account on xbox.com but only if I vpn to the uk.

im_dany

I heard it's pretty bad and not even as good as the first one on 360, while the X1 version is great.

Top Bottom