• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox UK makes fun of PS5 on Twitter, removes tweet almost immediately

Woodchipper

Lol, at least the PS5 is designed to be placed both vertically and horizontally. The XSX is not, and they probably realized this and therefore removed the tweet. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons, and most of all, pathetic.

Last edited:
What's funny is how lazy it looks when they are trying to brag. You turn it on its side but the rubber stand for the vertical position is still sitting there, now exposed and blocking nearly the entire bottom air intake area. It LOOKS like it's in the wrong position, even if you prefer it to be that way. How is that good design? The PS5 crushes the xbox in terms of the horizontal vs vertical design choice. It's an elegant solution, masterfully engineered and executed. MS, you literally topple it over to put it into another position. It's absurd and lazy.

/Thread

Now that I've seen the PS5 up close and personal, the design is incredibly striking and the horizontal/vertical considerations made are masterfully done. I always support companies being human in their social media posts, but I think they've lost this one haha!

If you can't deal with a simple joke about a console, you are a sad, sad individual.

Exactly 💯 !! 7yrs ago was all peaches and cream when Sony came up with bum rushed glued together cheezy ad..what goes around comes mutha @#$% around.

Deal with it, accept the joke, and move tha @#$% on!! ..and btw, this should be least of y'all concerns. Nov 10th and DFs deep dive VS articles approaching fast..buckle up !!!!!

...fam.

Exactly 💯 !! 7yrs ago was all peaches and cream when Sony came up with bum rushed glued together cheezy ad..what goes around comes mutha @#$% around.

Deal with it, accept the joke, and move tha @#$% on!! ..and btw, this should be least of y'all concerns. Nov 10th and DFs deep dive VS articles approaching fast..buckle up !!!!!

...fam.

This shit is funny, you claim to deal with a joke. But sound bitter/still salty about the game share disc's fiasco. Y'all care about his shit way too much lmao.
dmSGbG5.gif

This shit is funny, you claim to deal with a joke. But sound bitter/still salty about the game share disc's fiasco. Y'all care about his shit way too much lmao.
dmSGbG5.gif

PZG6Fwp.gif

Nah, trust me we good bro on that..EEEESPECIALLY now. How that recent 7 billion that was dropped taste tho?

On the real and jokes aside I only troll the trollers back, you know the Lunatics, delusional ones. I love to give some of that same flavor back.

I got love for both brands, always did. Picking up Day 1 both consoles since PS360 era.

supernova8

Banned
Neither of the two in that famous video were ceo's of anything.

And it doesn't change the fact that 7 years later the xbox division is still salty from the consecuences of that 21 second video to the point that in the leading PR push to launch this has been the second or third time they've attempted a reversal of sorts, albeit unsuccesfully.

Yeah that sharing PS4 games video was fuuuucking glorious. Just the way the video transitions and presentation style made it look as though it would be a long detailed video. It was such a good troll.

I think if Xbox were going to return the favour (as is their right to do) they should've tried to copy the Playstation video flow and it would've actually got a few laughs from people. Instead the two photos side by side on a Twitter post just comes across as low effort.

Top Bottom