• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Twitter & Website updates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Does anyone know of a streamer who actually archived their streaming of the game? (that isnt the douya or whatever stream casue he skipped all cutscenes which technically im happy for but im too weak.)

Pokemaniac

You actually can back up saves, it's just a little cumbersome. Just attach a second hard drive (or first one if you are just using the internal memory) and copy the data for the games to that hard drive. You'll end up copying all of the game data, DLC, and patches as well, but it will allow you to back up your saves.

TheMoon

You actually can back up saves, it's just a little cumbersome. Just attach a second hard drive (or first one if you are just using the internal memory) and copy the data for the games to that hard drive. You'll end up copying all of the game data, DLC, and patches as well, but it will allow you to back up your saves.

I don't wanna know how long that'd take if you regularly want to back up your XenobladeX save data with the digital version^^

Pokemaniac

I don't wanna know how long that'd take if you regularly want to back up your XenobladeX save data with the digital version^^

I think that the last time I backed up my approximately 200GB of Wii U games, it took like 2 or 3 hours. I forget the exact amount of time, since it's been a little while. I should really do another backup soon.

Lehow

Well, I just made a better version: https://youtu.be/nDTQT0FKDxg

And I know, seriously! I could hardly contain myself, the cuts are so smooth. This track is just damn sexy. So luscious. Mmmmm.

I cut out as much of Elma's lines as I could. Another link, just because it's so good: https://youtu.be/nDTQT0FKDxg

You were the one streaming on hitbox, weren't you? You did a wonderful job there.
Will you be able to stream again?
EDIT: oh lol, just got the avatars Mixed, sorry.

You were the one streaming on hitbox, weren't you? You did a wonderful job there.
Will you be able to stream again?

Haha, no it wasn't me. I believe the guy who did stream popped into the thread earlier, but he must be sleeping now since Hong Kong. I missed all the streams earlier, but I'm so into the soundtrack, and I don't mind cutting things up to hear them better so that's all I'm doing ^_^

Less than 3 days before I can play...so close!!
I'm not watching any stream though, I'm waiting for Tuesday here in Europe (if they do a midnight Japan time unlock on the eShop) to experience this myself.

Buggy Loop

Holy shit at the opening with the alien space battle, that has to be FMV just for the sheer number of models, right? I've got a feeling that the story will go wonderful 101 on us in terms of crazyness.

chadboban

Got damn the quality is great, it hurts me more that I missed the stream !
Why cant he just save the stream just like in twitch ???

It was actually archived up on twitch for a while. But it's gone now :(
I don't know if Nintendo removed it or he took it down himself.

You can have this title screen if you want though.

hkpacd.gif

hkpacd.gif

I am not surprised if they did people already got the game a week before release.

But OH MY GOD !! Even the title screen looks Freaking Epic !!

All this time there was never a full 720 or 1080P videos, the quality was always kind of shitty. I am glad that someone has finally uploaded a straight 720/1080P output of the game it looks far better then I expected.

This game cant come soon enough !

Zero²

hkpacd.gif
Cant wait to stare at the title screen for a unhealthy amount of time.

TheMoon

Gotta hurry up with that OT I guess ...

Quick question: do you guys want me to refer to the mechs as Dolls or as Skells?

TheMoon

Wouldn't the import OT have to be Dolls (specially since it's the Japanese version of the game)?

That's what I thought, too. My only argument for Skells would be to get used to it and there'd be a common word for it but people would probably refer to it as Dolls in discussions anyway still. It's weird how used I've gotten to Dolls now. I used to not like that at all.

That's what I thought, too. My only argument for Skells would be to get used to it and there'd be a common word for it but people would probably refer to it as Dolls in discussions anyway still. It's weird how used I've gotten to Dolls now. I used to not like that at all.

Yeah =P, It'll be a long while before I call them Skells too.

But I'd say Dolls also because it's what's written in the game. That way importers won't have to keep translating the name every time they go read the OT.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Zero²;161560267 said:
He uploaded the Opening too
I know we have seen it tens of times already, but it's just so somber, specially if you believe something like this is not impossible from happening.

Someone uploaded some bits of the stream.

Primordia Introduction
First entry into NLA

Basically stuff we saw in the treehouse last year at E3 just without them talking.

I've seen these (or sequences from these) before several times, but still, seeing them like this, in full sequences, they are just gorgeous and powerful. And quite emotional.

Gotta hurry up with that OT I guess ...

Quick question: do you guys want me to refer to the mechs as Dolls or as Skells?

Dolls, let's skellebrate the original vision.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Does anyone know of a streamer who actually archived their streaming of the game? (that isnt the douya or whatever stream casue he skipped all cutscenes which technically im happy for but im too weak.)

Really? Not even a yes or no answer? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom