• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Twitter & Website updates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi88

Same youtuber posted a new video of some gameplay. Noctilum area music very audible in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ZMXPK8M-g

Wooow, that's the first "pure" direct feed gameplay i've seen (only watched the trailers, directs and some very blurry treehouse footage till now).

This really is a complete evolution of the Xenoblade concept, isn't it? The nature looks so lush and detailed, there is so much more to do. The music is just awesome.

How does it look so good on Wii U? This video is dripping of RPG atmosphere for me.

Renewed

Getting closer and closer to looking away from this game to save myself for it. I think the only tastes I'll get from here to NA launch is NoA's coverage and when the soundtrack ships to me.

And everyone was so worried that the music was going to be toooo vocal....
I knew that the main areas would just be composed like in Chronicles.

Sidenote is the streamer playing online ? No Offline notifcation on the up leftside this time.

We can see Squad Missions on the bottom right so that'd lend to it being online.

Getting closer and closer to looking away from this game to save myself for it. I think the only tastes I'll get from here to NA launch is NoA's coverage and when the soundtrack ships to me.

We can see Squad Missions on the bottom right so that'd lend to it being online.

Yupp it seems that way.

I have a feeling that the streamer removed the full video on twitch, just to make separate videos to avoid spoilers.

chadboban

Yupp it seems that way.

I have a feeling that the streamer removed the full video on twitch, just to make separate videos to avoid spoilers.

Actually I think I may have misinformed you. I'm starting to remember, the twitch guy's character had a butterfly facepaint job while this one doesn't
(also, he was black
). I think the guy who's video's we're linking actually has his own copy and is recording and uploading instead of streaming. Sorry about that :(

udivision

There's going to be a lot of "Wow, I found a new rare armor that's better in every stat- Whoa, nvm. Not gonna touch that with a 10 foot... whatever", isn't there?

Man the more I see of this game the less I can wait for it. It's the first time I've been this excited for something in a while. I wish we got a release date already, they're killing me.

chadboban

The music in that video is tooooo goood! I'm swooning over here.

801896.gif

There's going to be a lot of "Wow, I found a new rare armor that's better in every stat- Whoa, nvm. Not gonna touch that with a 10 foot... whatever", isn't there?
Xenoblade had that problem, but you at least had sacrificial characters (Reyn, Riki!) that you could make ridiculous so you could keep everybody else looking normal.

With less party members, it's going to be tricky!

Y'know I spoiled the entirety of the first Xenoblade before I played it (granted back then we didn't know if it was gonna come out here) and it's still one of my all time favorite games so I know watching footage of X won't ruin anything for me personally...but damn is it hard not to resist. Think I can learn Japanese in like two days? (joking obviously)

udivision

y66s7i7.jpg

We better get a release date at E3, Nintendo! *shake fist*

We at Nintendo,
are proud to introduce,
first the first time ever,
exclusive to Wii U consoles,
an upcoming adventure RPG,
created by Monolith Soft,
Xenoblade Chronicles X... coming later this year.

balgajo

Fuck Nintendo for not releasing the game at the same time in NA. I'm not strong enough to ignore those videos. Also very happy with the environment music right now. I was not feeling it before but after those videos I think I am.

Zero²

Man the more I see of this game the less I can wait for it. It's the first time I've been this excited for something in a while. I wish we got a release date already, they're killing me.
Haha yeah, I dunno if there was a game I'm more excited to play than Xenocross. Everything in it is just so good to me :)

Uh Uh Uh yeah yeah ye- NO.
Bleh, if you want your calm music go walk in the wilderness, cuz we gotta dance :p

-Horizon-

Zero²;161582989 said:
Haha yeah, I dunno if there was a game I'm more excited to play than Xenocross. Everything in it is just so good to me :)

Bleh, if you want your calm music go walk in the wilderness, cuz we gotta dance :p

Zero pls

Its nighttime. Go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom