• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

xenos is here.

Barnimal

Banned
c1.jpg

welcome chang 3

Zaptruder

Banned
Honestly, why the hell are people posting pictures of chips and chip circuitry lately?

Like we're supposed to be impressed just looking at it? Like we're supposed to ascertain how it works and how fast it is by looking at it?

It looks like every fucking other chip I've ever seen, except this one's branded appropriately! OMG TEH REVOLUTIONARY!

Or is it meant to be ironic, because it's actually a Xbox 1 chip? Wouldn't suprise me, because you know.... they all look the same!!

Deku

Banned
Probably viral marketers hired by Microsoft to create hype.

Wasn't there an incident with GAF about these guys?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
wow, that does it. i'm sold on the xbox 360. all those negative comments that i said about next gen...i take them back. this pic just turned a 360 on me

jimbo

Banned
"Honestly, why the hell are people posting pictures of chips and chip circuitry lately?

Like we're supposed to be impressed just looking at it? Like we're supposed to ascertain how it works and how fast it is by looking at it?

It looks like every fucking other chip I've ever seen, except this one's branded appropriately! OMG TEH REVOLUTIONARY!

Or is it meant to be ironic, because it's actually a Xbox 1 chip? Wouldn't suprise me, because you know.... they all look the same!!"

Chips are sexy. Besides I think the reason behind the picture is the old seeing is believing idea. Now we know the damn thing is ready.

Plus it makes you wonder about some things....

like for example, is that smaller chip the daughter chip? The eDRAM?

MetalAlien

Banned
Aww come on, my favorite issue of Next Generaiton was the holiday issue where they rate all the current consoles and then show them all exploded and labels on the chips. I think that was the issue that got me to subscribe! I have a PS2 mother board hanging on my wall.

board_wall.JPG

Top Bottom