• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoko Taro (Nier Automata) Addresses the 2B butt controversy

Sheentak

aCjc.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Having met him in person, I can say he is a treasure.

That's hilarious. Also, 2B always does an animation to cover herself if the camera is looking up her skirt for more than a few seconds.

joe2187

Banned
"Sir there appears to be an issue where people believe you inserted something dirty into the game"

Yoko: I see..

"What shall we do sir?"

Yoko: I know.....have them draw dirty fan art, collect it...and send it allllll to me.

"That sounds stu-

Yoko: Brilliant!.

Yoko taro the legend whenever he comments. Didn't the butt controversery turn out to be a hoax or are there shenanigans that I'm not aware of.

rrs

I think all the complaints are some people who think the butts will be totally censored or something, but just lol to that

Platy

And when we speak that this kind design needs the aprove of a creepy man in suit people say we are crazy.

When we say that designs affects how people see the character as a piece of meat people say we are crazy

There you are, living proof of both

I'm glad someone is finally giving a real human response to these fake controversies. Nothing is worse than fake PR apologies.

Strings

And when we speak that this kind design needs the aprove of a creepy man in suit people say we are crazy.

When we say that designs affects how people see the character as a piece of meat people say we are crazy

There you are, living proof of both

Yikes. I'm not sure what to say.

Top Bottom