• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are limited to one item at McDonald’s for the rest of your life

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
what do you choose?

Food Drink Mac GIF

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
McRib if that’s allowed. Last time it was in Canada for limited time was probably 10 years ago.

Current menu, got to say a warm slimy Big Mac is my choice.

you don’t even have to chew it half the time. Take a bite, let that orange sauce slather over the food and its insta-swallow!

Last edited:
I can't eat McDonald's food anymore - it's all so disgusting. The last time I had their fries they were awful too. It's probably been two years since I had any of it.

The only things worth getting are drinks - when I travel, I can get acceptable black coffee and an unsweet tea quickly.

MrMephistoX

Egg McMuffin the rest of their menu is disgusting and it’s probably the least processed item on the menu unless the ham isn’t pure pork butt and is instead a hotdog meat / spam monstrosity which I do not wish to know about.

Chicken Mcnuggets are only good fresh out of the fryer but turn to garbage once they cool off.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Spicy McChicken or the Caramel Sundae. I don't know what it is about McDonald's caramel but it's just amazing.

McRib as long as it's available to me everyday instead of its usual random release. Everything else on the menu I can find elsewhere.

420bits

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
The fries. You can get a great burger fucking anywhere, you can't get Maccies fries anywhere. Even if they're not the best fries, sometimes you just need 'em.

Haven’t eaten there in years. As long as I wouldn’t have to eat there everyday, I would probably go with the Big Mac. Loved them as a kid but don’t care for them anymore. Item you couldn’t pay me to eat would be the Fish Filet sandwich 🤮

kuncol02

Banned
The double Big Mac:

Double-Big-Mac-2020-800x445.jpg
694 kcal? That's kids numbers. Kanapka drwala (lumberjack's sandwitch) has 855kcal in one patty version and it's totally worth heat attack which you will totally get after eating it.
gf-nBn4-cDTG-ZoZu_burger-drwala-powrocil-do-mcdonalds-664x442-nocrop.png

For anyone wondering. Under the patty there is disk of fried cheese.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

Wait, does this mean I have to eat this one item every day forever? Or I can now only get that one item if I choose to go to McDonalds.

If it's the first, who cares, it's going to kill you shortly.

If it's the second, a McFlurry.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I only eat at McDonald's after a conference dinner (because it is always high class food, i.e. always disgusting). I always only eat a bunch of Hamburgers. So I might as well already be limited to them.

Top Bottom