• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are limited to one item at McDonald’s for the rest of your life

Egg McMuffin the rest of their menu is disgusting and it’s probably the least processed item on the menu unless the ham isn’t pure pork butt and is instead a hotdog meat / spam monstrosity which I do not wish to know about.

Chicken Mcnuggets are only good fresh out of the fryer but turn to garbage once they cool off.

You clearly haven't tried their updated quarter pounder. It's tasty af.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Probably fries. I don't really like anything at McDonald's. Their burgers taste weird. At least BK has a grilled taste to them. McNuggets are so awful tasting, they taste so weird and more artificial than normal fast food nuggets. I've only ever eaten them once back in the 90's, and couldn't finish one order, never again.

I haven't had McDonald's since the 90's. Just never liked their food.

Apparently their McFlurries are pretty decent, but just no interest in them really.

Quasicat

I know they don’t exist anymore, but a BBQ Chicken Snack Wrap. These were so amazing with a sweet BBQ sauce, chicken strip, lettuce and shredded cheese in a flour tortilla. I wish I could find a sauce that tasted similar to that so I could make them at home.

TheContact

ultimately I would choose the chicken nuggets. and while I don’t think that the chicken nuggets are particularly the best item on the menu, I believe I could consistently eat chicken nuggets without feeling like absolute shit afterwards which I can’t say about anything else on their menu

MrMephistoX

You clearly haven't tried their updated quarter pounder. It's tasty af.
It would still be McDonalds processed hamburger meat product so yeah no. I’ll take In n Out or Shake Shack or Five Guys if I want a fast food burger otherwise the ones I grind at home w my Kitchenaid add on are the best.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I choose the franchise for my one item and thus extend my selection to all of the above. I'm not a fast food fan really but love the business side of McDonald's.

It would still be McDonalds processed hamburger meat product so yeah no. I’ll take In n Out or Shake Shack or Five Guys if I want a fast food burger otherwise the ones I grind at home w my Kitchenaid add on are the best.
McDonald's doesn't use processed beef lmao. You people sure don't care to learn facts about fast food. I get that fast food isn't healthy, but how do you come up with a straight up lie such as "McDonald's beef patties are processed". I mean, it only takes a quick Google search to learn that's not true.

can't choose between double cheeseburger or fries

damn

okay fries but only by a cunt hair

To all the people saying double cheese burgers, I strongly suggest you try the Quarter Pounder. I know I sound like a rep, but buying two is an insane deal (less than $6) and it is damn tasty.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
McDonald's doesn't use processed beef lmao. You people sure don't care to learn facts about fast food. I get that fast food isn't healthy, but how do you come up with a straight up lie such as "McDonald's beef patties are processed". I mean, it only takes a quick Google search to learn that's not true.

To all the people saying double cheese burgers, I strongly suggest you try the Quarter Pounder. I know I sound like a rep, but buying two is an insane deal (less than $6) and it is damn tasty.
McDonalds coffee is actually good quality. My buddy worked selling coffee to food service and he'd be the first to admit McDonalds coffee is actually decent. Problem is people think it's shit because you can get one for 99 cents, so they think it's automatically the worst.

I remember him telling me way back, Starbucks, Second Cup and McDonalds were good. Tim Hortons is shit tier cheap coffee masked by tons of cream and sugar.

BigBooper

It would have to be a salad, like the one with mandarin oranges and a boiled egg. Otherwise you'd probably die from scurvy or a similar nutritional disease.

Edit: After reading the other replies, I might be autistic.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Double quarter pounder, no cheese.

Other than water it's probably the least likely thing to kill you on the menu.

I do love their apple pies though.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I wish the fries could stay hot. I really like to eat their hot fries with one of their small ice creams. Something about the mix of hot fries and cold ice cream pleases me.

Blade2.0

694 kcal? That's kids numbers. Kanapka drwala (lumberjack's sandwitch) has 855kcal in one patty version and it's totally worth heat attack which you will totally get after eating it.
gf-nBn4-cDTG-ZoZu_burger-drwala-powrocil-do-mcdonalds-664x442-nocrop.png

For anyone wondering. Under the patty there is disk of fried cheese.
You had me at disk fried cheese. 🥰

MrMephistoX

It’s not chuck and sirloin ground on site it’s treated. Yes it’s beef but they do a ton of processing on it which is why McDonals beef tastes like McDonalds beef not something you get from the butcher or grind at home. You honestly can’t tell me there’s no taste difference between an In N Out or Five Guys patty and a McD’s patty. It’s like the difference between Franzia and a $15 bottle of wine.

Last edited:
very basic and boring but the chips (fries for you americans) are amazing. i love their cheeseburgers/nuggets, etc but their chips are the best.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Nuggets are respected and there’s nothing complicated about dunking them in sauce.

It’s not chuck and sirloin ground on site it’s treated. Yes it’s beef but they do a ton of processing on it which is why McDonals beef tastes like McDonalds beef not something you get from the butcher or grind at home. You honestly can’t tell me there’s no taste difference between an In N Out or Five Guys patty and a McD’s patty. It’s like the difference between Franzia and a $15 bottle of wine.

It's treated with what?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
694 kcal? That's kids numbers. Kanapka drwala (lumberjack's sandwitch) has 855kcal in one patty version and it's totally worth heat attack which you will totally get after eating it.
gf-nBn4-cDTG-ZoZu_burger-drwala-powrocil-do-mcdonalds-664x442-nocrop.png

For anyone wondering. Under the patty there is disk of fried cheese.
Pure grease for your arteries

Last edited:

*Nightwing

I also think chicken nuggets but think it’s unfair. If they get to cheat and call that chicken I get to cheat and add McDoubles to that

Top Bottom