• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are limited to one item at McDonald’s for the rest of your life

MastaKiiLA

Probably a salad. While I enjoy their double cheeseburger, I wouldn't want to die in the first year or the ordeal. At least I can expect to live a few years on salad...I think.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Sausage Egg McMuffin w/ Cheese. No contest.

Excess

To all the people saying double cheese burgers, I strongly suggest you try the Quarter Pounder. I know I sound like a rep, but buying two is an insane deal (less than $6) and it is damn tasty.
Dude, I have to second this.

I never used to get the quarter pounder up until recently, and it appears they completely changed it to compete directly with, well, "real" burger patties from competitive joints. McDonald's patties are routinely known for being skinny and flat, but the quarter pounder's patty is just different. It's so fucking good, it tastes like a real burger. Now, after 20 years of going for the 2-cheeseburger meal, I go for the quarter pounder instead.

From what it looks like, they started using fresh beef, instead of frozen.

Dude, I have to second this.

I never used to get the quarter pounder up until recently, and it appears they completely changed it to compete directly with, well, "real" burger patties from competitive joints. McDonald's patties are routinely known for being skinny and flat, but the quarter pounder's patty is just different. It's so fucking good, it tastes like a real burger. Now, after 20 years of going for the 2-cheeseburger meal, I go for the quarter pounder instead.

From what it looks like, they started using fresh beef, instead of frozen.

It's also cook to order, like Five Guys and BurgerFi, so cooked meat isn't laying around in warmers. But people will still think the meat is treated with preservatives 🙄

Top Bottom