• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can get Diablo 4 early beta code by buying a KFC sandwich (US only)

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/g...access-by-buying-a-kfc-sandwich/1100-6512194/

https://www.kfc.com/

iYWvaOT.png

For a limited time at participating locations. Prices may vary. Early access code exclusively available with purchase of sandwich on KFC.com or the KFC app between 3/8 and 3/18, while supplies last. Offer not available in restaurant or on third-party platforms. Customers will receive a code to the email provided at time of eligible purchase for early beta access to play Diablo IV between 3/17 and 3/19. Limit 1 redemption code per person. Only U.S. orders eligible. © 2023 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Diablo and Battle.net are registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

I wouldn't mind ordering tomorrow's lunch there and get a code.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
American KFC is so trash,whenever you see an American complain about it you always get confused replies from people in Europe and Asia who get actual food served to them at KFC instead of whatever they do in the US.
I went to a KFC in Beijing and it was 100x worse than in the US.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
American KFC is so trash,whenever you see an American complain about it you always get confused replies from people in Europe and Asia who get actual food served to them at KFC instead of whatever they do in the US.

What “actual food” are you served?

Azzurri

KFC here in the US is garbo because they allow each KFC to do what they want, there is no quality control from corporate.

MarkMe2525

I live in a semi small town nowadays, and our fast food is a treat to visit. Typically, the person taking your order is pleasant and the food is good. Compared to fast food in Los Angeles, it's night and day. You pull up to a Jack in the Box and get asked "what!?", like you are inconveniencing the employee.

Anyways, our KFC is pretty good.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Actual food only in comparison to regular fast food I mean,I wanted to make that distinction in the post because I knew someone would say this.

What does that mean? I’m asking what food you’re getting that’s actual food, compared to what you think Americans are getting?

Saber

Gold Member
To throw that on a sandwitch...doesn't look like they have that much confidence on their player count.

We never get anything
It’s because of stupid tax rules here I’d guess. In the Netherlands you can’t even be a friendly boss and give your employees free breakfast because apparently that’s a hidden type of salary according to the tax office. All is so f*cked up I can totally imagine if KFC gives these codes it could be seen as sponsoring people without paying taxes on it or whatever.

gothmog

Gold Member
So is there like a normal way to get into the beta? Or am I forced to do something like this? I haven't been paying much attention.

Top Bottom