• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You need to call this number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drey1082

call this number, it's a message, you'll laugh, you'll cry... hahahahahaha

Someone from another forum posted it and It's fucking hilarious

1-757-233-9918

*story from other fourm

This guy is a contractor that works in my hometown. My friend who is a carpenter actually uses him quite a bit. His wife left him with 8 kids. This is the voicemail that he left on his phone aimed directly at her.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
867-5309

Ask for Jenny. :p

Hmm, maybe I'll call your number. It better be damn good for long distance.

Matlock

Banned
another frigging site said:
Everybody: my friend mikey was tipped on to this phone number: 757-233-9918. I guess his friend is a collections agency operator and dialed this up and got the laugh of the century. word got out and the line is usually tied up, but apparently this guy has a 10 minute outgoing message to his voicemail complaining about an ex who won't leave him alone...at one point, he pauses while recording the message to answer the door and says something like : "damn bitch, why don't you leave me alone!?"..

SOMEBODY RECORD IT! this could be the new Woo-Wooo!

Posted on 3-31-04.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
hahahahahahahahahahaha

'yo baby shit on my goddamn floor'

Doth Togo

Drey1082 said:
call this number, it's a message, you'll laugh, you'll cry... hahahahahaha

Someone from another forum posted it and It's fucking hilarious

1-757-233-9918

*story from other fourm

This guy is a contractor that works in my hometown. My friend who is a carpenter actually uses him quite a bit. His wife left him with 8 kids. This is the voicemail that he left on his phone aimed directly at her.

OMFG. Sooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Hahahahaha. That man is ANGRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom