• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your "You don't like Abby cuz muscles" theory debunked

Pallas

latest

Nope. Shes as big as many of the other men in the series.

Women can be taller, but I don’t think Boss is built like Abby and she could still kick her ass. Boss is literally one of the greatest soldiers/warriors in any video game. Here’s a slightly more revealing shot of Boss.

nzK4RRk.jpg

CesarNsnake

Neo Member
Abbys character has access to all of that lol. Have you even played the game? I don’t want to put spoilers in here.
Dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself trying to defend the indefensible:

Roids would be very easy to find. If there’s medicine, there’s steroids= FALSE, most are made in underground labs nowadays and have very short expiration dates, so they would all be useless by the date the game is set in, also medicine IS necessary for the survival of society, an underground steroid lab is NOT.

hyperproteical/calorical diet= without steroids it would be impossible for her to get that build, with ANY kind of diet, period.

AND you forgot the most important part of muscle growth: sleep/rest, in such situation, long walks and cardio type efforts would surely end any gains...its a SJW feminist design no need to defend it...

Kagero

Dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself trying to defend the indefensible:

Roids would be very easy to find. If there’s medicine, there’s steroids= FALSE, most are made in underground labs nowadays and have very short expiration dates, so they would all be useless by the date the game is set in, also medicine IS necessary for the survival of society, an underground steroid lab is NOT.

hyperproteical/calorical diet= without steroids it would be impossible for her to get that build, with ANY kind of diet, period.

AND you forgot the most important part of muscle growth: sleep/rest, in such situation, long walks and cardio type efforts would surely end any gains...its a SJW feminist design no need to defend it...
Wow, you got triggered easily. I wasn’t even trying to be confrontational haha. I stand by everything I said and I can acknowledge your perspective but I also disagree with it. Let’s leave it as that.

Women can be taller, but I don’t think Boss is built like Abby and she could still kick her ass. Boss is literally one of the greatest soldiers/warriors in any video game. Here’s a slightly more revealing shot of Boss.

nzK4RRk.jpg
I get what you are saying. But the comparison is Abby vs the other men of TLOU world and The Boss vs the other men of the MGS world

Abby is similar to your average man you come across.
last19.gif

The boss is similar to your average man in MGS
QkXQRNn.png

Both have muscular features compared to the other women in their universes. Compare The Boss to Sniper Wolf for example.

So saying the hate for Abby is physical appearance is crap.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
It’s not an impossible body she has but it is one you can only get through unnatural means like steroids. A more naturally buff female body is someone like Gina Carano.

That said there is a history of impossible bodies in video games, Contra famously using 80s body builder action stars for character models. No problem when video games are often indulging in power fantasies. But let’s be honest about that.

Again this is supposed to be a super realistic world decades into an apocalypse, the idea of someone having the kind of access to those unnecessary drugs for years is pretty suspect. It’s an unnatural element there for some kind of power fantasy.

Also people call out “impossible“ bodies all the time. They love throwing that at sexualised bodies. Yet they can’t handle criticism of a roided out dystopian body builder?

Last edited:
Top Bottom