• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're Stuck in a Hypothetical and Can Only Play One Expansion Pack for the Rest of Your Life

Laieon

Wrath-of-the-Lich-King.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The rest of my life? Jesus. I couldn't play the same expansion for more than a year tops.

hlm666

Blood and Wine. Regis was such a nice addition especially if you have read the books. Geralts relationship with him was the most interesting one in all the games for me.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
The rest of my life? Jesus. I couldn't play the same expansion for more than a year tops.
Yeah, it's really hard to find something that could satisfy you for that long, right? But alas, you're stuck in a hypothetical.
Something open world could offer large amounts of fun, maybe could be the sort of thing you sometimes go a long time without playing, but then have a great time returning to. Maybe there's an expansion pack that lets you express your creativity. Still, it would have to get tiring eventually.

swaffles23

Fallout 3: Point Lookout

or

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: The Shivering Isles

I would probably go with Point Lookout

Top Bottom