• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube comments

Anki

Banned
Whats going on with youtube comments? I was watching one video and wanted to see what people are saying and every comments is in this format,

everyone: blah blah
Me: blah blah

i mean what the hell! When did this become popular. Did i miss something? Its on every fucking video comment section. Its not funny.
I am looking now for some YouTube comments blocker, i hope i find some. Jesus christ people today.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I would like to read only edgy comments, they at least bring joy to my heart. Still probably the best joke, I've ever read was randomly on youtube. But I can't say it because it contains race. But in that case, I am still not sure againts what race it's offensive...

-Arcadia-

Banned
I would like to read only edgy comments, they at least bring joy to my heart. Still probably the best joke, I've ever read was randomly on youtube. But I can't say it because it contains race. But in that case, I am still not sure againts what race it's offensive...

Just say it and replace all instances of race with ‘Brap, Braps, and Brapkind’. I’m curious, lol.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Just say it and replace all instances of race with ‘Brap, Braps, and Brapkind’. I’m curious, lol.
Well I guess it this case, it's also sexist joke, because you have to be male and have certain deficiency (in your brain or on your body) to found that funny. But whatever:

- You know why Braps have such a large dicks?
- So on Christimas, they have something to play with.

My deficiency is obviously in my brain. #believeAllMen

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
1. Stupid meme comment template that takes off and you see everywhere.
2. Being thankful that it'll seem outdated soon enough, and no one will do it anymore.
3. ?????
4. Profit

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

It'll pass eventually, let's be glad you can't add pictures to youtube comments or they would've been swarmed with memes.

Skyr

I edited this comment so you will never find out why it had so many likes!

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
get used to ignoring those comments, it's not gonna get easier

there's good comments out there, you gotta scrub through the garbo

Last edited:
Top Bottom