• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabouter

slider said:
Huh, if they've got the Dutch Antilles I wonder why Bonaire isn't on the list?

Curacao doesn't have straight Dutch as it's language. It's a strange mix with Spanish and English I think. Can't remember it's local name although a charming taxi driver did tell me.
Bonaire isn't a constituent nation of the Kingdom of the Netherlands any more, it's a special municipality of the Netherlands. And while Dutch certainly isn't Curacao's primary language, it is a commonly spoken language still.

Shadow780

Finished and in the meantime...

ldMRW.png

nuff said

oh come on, they can't possibly found so many extremely hot girls who allowed some stranger to touch their breasts.

This video makes me feel old, unattractive and forever alone, yet I can't stop watching it.

Ithil

SolidusDave said:
oh come on, they can't possibly found so many extremely hot girls who allowed some stranger to touch their breasts.

This video makes me feel old, unattractive and forever alone, yet I can't stop watching it.
Well...there they are. It's not like it's photoshopped, he touches 1000 pairs of breasts, many of them belonging to attractive women.

McNei1y

Danielsan said:
Certainly not the most attractive one of the bunch, but arguably the cutest. Loved that reaction.

yeah. she reminds me of claire from lost for some reason. I just noticed hes still grabbing as she kisses him hahaha.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
good gravy

That's it, I'm goin to Russia!

Whoa, whoa, Htown. Slow down. A black man can get literally lynched over there for doing that kind of thing.

. . .

WORTH IT. PEACE OUT MOFOS!

fanboi

Banned
Htown said:
good gravy

That's it, I'm goin to Russia!

Whoa, whoa, Htown. Slow down. A black man can get literally lynched over there for doing that kind of thing.

. . .

WORTH IT. PEACE OUT MOFOS!

When you say it... I have never seen a black russian...

quaere

This guy straight up hover hands some of these. Come on, you have permission, actually grab them. What a missed opportunity...

slider

Thanks Danielsan!

Kabouter said:
Bonaire isn't a constituent nation of the Kingdom of the Netherlands any more, it's a special municipality of the Netherlands. And while Dutch certainly isn't Curacao's primary language, it is a commonly spoken language still.

Ahh, of course. Independence (if that's the right word) was only recent I think.

And yep, you're right; how silly of me. I got by with Spanish (which was understood perfectly) and I saw a big blond dude in an orange top (heh) who got of a cruise ship get by with a mixture of English and Dutch.

Totally off topic but I'm gonna edit in a pic of Curacao from my phone. Pretty place.

11lix03.jpg

Right, back to boobs.

Славься, Отечество наше свободное,
Братских народов союз вековой,
Предками данная мудрость народная!
Славься, страна! Мы гордимся тобой!

Too all gaffers envious and curious about how the guy did it. Have you guys ever tried just going up to a girl and asking? It can't hurt, right?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Cow Mengde said:
Too all gaffers envious and curious about how the guy did it. Have you guys ever tried just going up to a girl and asking? It can't hurt, right?

Hahaha .. Without a camera if you are good looking they might allow it but I'm sure they'll be more reserved still.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Cow Mengde said:
It can't hurt, right?

Yes. Yes it can. What made this possible was probably his intention (setting a record) and having someone there to film it. Gave it legitimacy. If you're just one dude asking to touch some tits the outcome won't be so great.

AndyD

aka andydumi
ZeroGravity said:
Video did not live up to my expectations based on the thread title.

Yep. I thought it was going to be all in a huge line and it took him 20 mintues to go from one end to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom