• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Pitting music artists against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Ok so I don't get the hype for this at all but quick question why is this on 6 different channels. DId Viacom finally say fuck it and decided to broadcast this on every channel they own? Like seriously why is the MTV VMA's on fucking Comedy Central, CMT, and TV Land?

Because Miley and her drag queen army are going to scalp the world.

Ok so I don't get the hype for this at all but quick question why is this on 6 different channels. DId Viacom finally say fuck it and decided to broadcast this on every channel they own? Like seriously why is the MTV VMA's on fucking Comedy Central, CMT, and TV Land?

Wait, it is? That promo.

giphy.gif

Meowster

Miley's Lady GaGa performance-act-tribute throughout the night has been nice. I've been enjoying this much more than last year's tragic mess.

locustlx

Also this song on right now had some serious RHCP Under the Bridge vibe at the beginning, but then I remembered that the guitar is just a prop at this point.

Edit: called it on being a prop she just killed someone in the audience with that guitar throw

Edit: I take that back 7 channels, BET has this on too.

Because its a cultural event and it gets them more eyes. Like it or not this has more musical cultural relevance than the grammys

DominoKid

Edit: I take that back 7 channels, BET has this on too.

ad dollars.

it's all contrived.
well apparently it isn't staged.
Miley Cyrus gave an interview with some magazine that came out last week where she basically slammed Nicki Minaj for her beef with Taylor Swift, saying that Nicki had a point but she shouldn't have made it "all about her..."
i haven't payed attention to the minaj vs swift shit either. so minaj says something about swift, and then cyrus says something about minaj, which provokes minaj to say something about cyrus which then starts something between them two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom