• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebmugi

Great job <3 Photomode in dead island 2 ??

Horizon Burning Shores PS5 Photomode

1682053582-horizon-forbidden-west-20230420175635.jpg

1682053585-horizon-forbidden-west-20230419093832.jpg

Kvally

Banned
But but but how would a Hollywood sign still be up and have white on it after 1000 years?? Jesus, it's fucking video game with robot dinosaurs and these shitholes are triggered over the realism of a sign? The world as we know it today is dead.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Fur on animals without tressfx/nvidia hairy tech/physysx hair and all that crap ?! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE.
This reminds me that in ff 15 or witcher 3, animals are butt naked if you disable nvidia hair lol
😂 Guerrilla are wizards I guess. I can't wait for Horizon 3 but I wouldn't be mad at all if they remade Killzone 2 or a new Killzone too 🔥

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I've almost pulled the trigger on getting this game 3 times now. I want it for the story and combat

It's pretty good. Though I reckon, like the AC games, you'll have more fun if you spend the extra $3 and get the xp boost DLC lol. The game is very stingy with giving xp unless you're farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom