• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Baldur's Gate 3

Baldurs_Gate_3_Screenshot_2023.08.04_-_04.55.17.92.png
Baldurs_Gate_3_Screenshot_2023.08.04_-_05.14.30.57.png

T4keD0wN

lol do they really have real ads in game or did you mod them in?
I dont think there are any real ads in the game. This is a result of a mod, called "Real Brands and Ads Revamp" from nexusmods, it also changes some vehicles and police uniforms to look like the real ones.

Last edited:
Kakax11 Kakax11

Ryse has aged so well all things considered. I remember not being particularly blown away by the art direction in general, but there's no denying it's very cohesive and still does it's tech a lot of justice. I really miss Crysis-1 era Crytek. Though, they have done an excellent job with Hunt: Showdown so I hope they've been working on something amazing behind the scenes all these years.

Last edited:

Kakax11

Banned
Kakax11 Kakax11

Ryse has aged so well all things considered. I remember not being particularly blown away by the art direction in general, but there's no denying it's very cohesive and still does it's tech a lot of justice. I really miss Crysis-1 era Crytek. Though, they have done an excellent job with Hunt: Showdown so I hope they've been working on something amazing behind the scenes all these years.

I agree Ryse aged well, unfortunatly MS doesn't support their new IPs unless they sell online crap like COD which never happens, they dump it and leave it forever

I agree Ryse aged well, unfortunatly MS doesn't support their new IPs unless they sell online crap like COD which never happens, they dump it and leave it forever
Microsoft had very little to do with the downfall and mild redemption of Crytek. I played Ryse at release, it was/is a very middling game(at best) game with awesome tech behind it.

Last edited:

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
We are getting back to the older days. I remember this thread was soo active and filled with insane shots every year. It was always crazy to see those games at insane resolution and high quality images. Now i see the thread is getting more and more active again, keep it up.

Forza Horizon 5
Forza-Horizon-5-8-08-2023-4-29-33.jpg

Forza-Horizon-5-8-08-2023-4-26-03.jpg

Forza-Horizon-5-8-08-2023-4-35-33.jpg

Top Bottom